• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Recap: Sizzle Conference Takeaways and Insights from Attendees

S
Sequeemamma
Okay ladies, I was not able to attend Sizzle so I'd love to hear what new things you learned.

Thanks for sharing!

Yes -- please! It's been crazy quiet!

Sandi

Wow it was loud and clear that they are listening to us at HO and they GET IT. Lots of positive affirmation, great--and I mean GREAT--speakers, Marla and Jean were funny funny funny....no workshops just teaching from the best of the best...it was really really good. A couple of the consultants who spoke I was like "ho hum...ok.." but for the most part they were all very very good. And the contracted speakers hit it out of the park for me.

Nanisu said:
Wow it was loud and clear that they are listening to us at HO and they GET IT. Lots of positive affirmation, great--and I mean GREAT--speakers, Marla and Jean were funny funny funny....no workshops just teaching from the best of the best...it was really really good. A couple of the consultants who spoke I was like "ho hum...ok.." but for the most part they were all very very good. And the contracted speakers hit it out of the park for me.

This is encouraging to hear! I have a feeling the low numbers have been screaming at them too. Was very happy with the things I saw they are working on with the Beta site. Many areas are being addressed that need to be worked on.

I am ready for some happy from PC!!

I was especially thrilled with the last day. The consultants who spoke were all amazing. A great way to send us off and back to our teams. I loved how they gave us concrete ideas on how to not only use the info but also how to take it back to our teams.

bethcooks4u said:
I was especially thrilled with the last day. The consultants who spoke were all amazing. A great way to send us off and back to our teams. I loved how they gave us concrete ideas on how to not only use the info but also how to take it back to our teams.

What were your favorite ideas?

Sandi

who were the contracted speakers?

Related to Recap: Sizzle Conference Takeaways and Insights from Attendees

1. What is the Sizzle conference?

The Sizzle conference is an annual event for women in the tech industry to network, learn, and share insights and experiences.

2. What were some key takeaways from the conference?

Some of the key takeaways from the conference included the importance of diversity and inclusion in the tech industry, the need for ongoing learning and development, and the power of networking and building a supportive community.

3. What were some of the new things attendees learned at Sizzle?

Attendees at Sizzle learned about the latest trends and advancements in the tech industry, as well as practical skills and strategies for career growth and success.

4. Can you share any specific insights from attendees?

Some of the insights shared by attendees included the value of mentorship and sponsorship, the impact of imposter syndrome on women in tech, and the importance of advocating for oneself and others in the workplace.

5. Is there any way to access the content from the conference if I was unable to attend?

Yes, most conferences provide access to presentation slides, recordings, and other resources for attendees to reference and for those who were unable to attend. You can reach out to the conference organizers for more information on accessing this content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila