• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for Audio Trainings from Past Leadership Conferences?

A
akaskydebil
Anyone have the discs or recordings from:
NC2007, 06 or 05?
Leadership 2007, 06 or 05?

I know there's recordings before that but it does start to get 'old'. I was primarily looking for 2007.

If someone does, I'd love to see if I could get a copy or have them uploaded to a share-able site?

Thought I'd ask...it usually doesn't hurt. :) :p

I will look, and if I can find them, I will let you know. I have recordings from 08 on my computer but I know I used to order the CD's from conference before PC posted them online.

I think I have some saved on my computer, but I'll say this--I don't find them particularly helpful. So much has changed within the company since then, mainly career plan, that I don't think there's much value in them anymore. I'd rather listen to current stuff. Plus, show ideas and strategies have evolved too. I had some older CDs that I sold to people on here in the past so I know someone has something! LOL!I know you are in NJR's downline--do you have access to her training site? She has some current recordings there.

Yep I have access to her site, when i can find the emails with the 'current' passwords. LOL There were only a few from 2007 i had heard others talk about. Much past then I know its "old" stuff but sometimes the basics just hit you a different way from a different speaker. I need a new ipod/pad just for my audios as my 32GB iTouch is full. :)

Thanks Deb!

I am in her downline, how do I get access to her training site? You can pm me....

Melissa78 said:
Yep I have access to her site, when i can find the emails with the 'current' passwords. LOL There were only a few from 2007 i had heard others talk about. Much past then I know its "old" stuff but sometimes the basics just hit you a different way from a different speaker. I need a new ipod/pad just for my audios as my 32GB iTouch is full. :)

Thanks Deb!

When a password is updated, it is noted in her weekly newsletter.

Yeppers, found the right newsletter for it. I save everything so its just a case of finding which one its in. :) Thanks so much Deb!

1. What is the purpose of looking for audio trainings from past leadership conferences?

The purpose is to access valuable information and insights shared at previous conferences that may still be relevant and useful for current research or projects.

2. Which specific conferences are being referred to?

The conferences mentioned are NC2007, 06 or 05 and Leadership 2007, 06 or 05.

3. Are there recordings available for conferences before 2005?

Yes, there may be recordings available for conferences before 2005. However, the individual asking the question is primarily interested in the 2007 audio trainings.

4. Is there a specific reason for the interest in recordings from 2007?

No specific reason is mentioned, but it is likely because the information presented in 2007 may still be relevant and useful.

5. Is there a way to access the audio trainings if someone does have them?

The individual asking the question is open to having the recordings shared through a file-sharing site if someone is willing to provide them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lt1jane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom