• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick ?? on Sending Products Back

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee and allows returns within 1 year for a full refund or exchange. To initiate a return, customers can contact customer service or fill out a return form online. The company provides a prepaid return label for defective or incorrect products, but customers are responsible for return shipping costs in other cases. Products purchased from consultants can also be returned. However, personalized or customized items and consumable products cannot be returned, and products bought from third-party retailers are also not eligible for returns.
Loreen
Can someone give me the address to send products back to HO for exchange? Can't call them right now and don't have accesss to info at home.

thanks!!!

You have to check with HO... There are different addresses depending on what is being sent back. They need to tell you the address. I sent something to one address and it needed to go to another and my adjustment was held up for weeks.

PS: I've called HO twice today on two different things and didn't wait on hold either time.

OK

I have a customer that needs a replacement of her DCB and has to send back the "palm size" piece.

got itCalled HO - less than 3 minute wait time - WOW!

Got address - ATT: Product Returns, 180 Meadow, Addison, IL 60101 with the reminder to put the ref. # on the outside.

Hi there! I'm happy to help with your question. The address to send products back to HO for exchange is: Pampered Chef, Attn: Returns, One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Quick ?? on Sending Products Back

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 1 year for a full refund or exchange.

How do I initiate a return for a Pampered Chef product?

To initiate a return, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or fill out a return form online. Our team will provide you with a return label and instructions on how to send the product back.

Do I have to pay for return shipping?

If your return is due to a defect or error on our part, we will provide a prepaid return label. However, if you are returning the product for any other reason, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.

Can I return a Pampered Chef product that was purchased from a consultant?

Yes, you can return a product purchased from a consultant by contacting our customer service team. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the product and issue a refund or exchange.

Are there any products that cannot be returned?

We do not accept returns on personalized or customized items, as well as consumable products such as food or spices. We also do not accept returns on products purchased from third-party retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • letscook04
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • esavvymom