• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products Spoiler Thread Coming on Monday!

In summary, the company is asking that we not share any information about the new products until August 12th. There are directors who have put hours into their Launch and this thread will ruin their efforts.
DebPC
Staff member
As last time, it will be clearly marked. Don't open it- if you don't want info on the new products.
Those that are so kind as to share info to those who can't make the announcement meetings- thanks in advance.Here is the thread
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f8/spoiler-fall-2013-launch-product-80862/

Last edited by a moderator:
I can just see the drama starting already, lol.

Drama or not, we were specifically told not to share anything before the 12th. There are directors who have put hours into their Launch and this thread will ruin their efforts. This is very inappropriate.

NOTHING is supposed to be posted online until August 12th. You should respect the wishes of the company and not post anything here. It's very sad that people can't wait a week - it's only 7 days people!

I agree. It's only a week. Sorry if some of you don't have a meeting to go to. Call your director and ask her. I am doing a video meeting with my consultants as they are all long distance since I moved. Any of mine who can't make that meeting are free to contact me for one on one info or they can see it all online or in their change over kits when they arrive after the 12th.

Seriously? HOW MANY TIMES does the home office have to ask us to keep this information to ourselves? Please act like responsible adults, and honorable independent business people, and keep this information to yourselves until the 12th.

PChefLucy said:
Seriously? HOW MANY TIMES does the home office have to ask us to keep this information to ourselves? Please act like responsible adults, and honorable independent business people, and keep this information to yourselves until the 12th.
And how many times will we have the same discussion?? We all know, especially those of us who have been around awhile, that there will be folks who post the information. Deb and Greg try to diffuseit as best as possible with the spoiler thread, because even if they DON'T, someone else always does. Those who have been on CS awhile know this, Unfortunately, there are those who dont think rules apply or that they have to honor the HO request.Life doesnt end because someone posts though. The number of outside people who view this will be extremely few in the big picture,I have more important things to do than worry about if someone had integrity or not and posted about a few new products!

esavvymom said:
Unfortunately, there are those who dont think rules apply or that they have to honor the HO request.
Obviously this applies to the admins. If we have been told not to do something and they feel the need to give options, then there is no integrity.

loreo said:
Obviously this applies to the admins. If we have been told not to do something and they feel the need to give options, then there is no integrity.
Careful being quick to judge people. The spoiler thread was very peaceful and productive last year. PC has never contacted us about it and they know about CS.

Hardly fair, because you know that even if Greg and Deb stayed out of it and didnt start a spoiler thread, another user WOULd and theyhave...sometimes multiple threads and often times without a spoiler alert. Folks opened the thread not knowing what they were about to find out....oops! Too late. As adults, you choose whether to read the spoiler or not.
There is never going to be an easy solution, but this at least is a way for those who cant help themselves to have an outlet to discuss, without spoiling it for the others. Unlesss they have no self control and read the thread.

There has been no problems deleting other posts. And, if this was the case, why is it being promoted on fb as a sponsored post?

loreo said:
There has been no problems deleting other posts. And, if this was the case, why is it being promoted on fb as a sponsored post?
Not sure what this is in reference to :)

You shared the same thread on your fb page. It is showing up in Newsfeeds as a sponsored post. One you pay to promote.

loreo said:
You shared the same thread on your fb page. It is showing up in Newsfeeds as a sponsored post. One you pay to promote.
Yes that is correct

It appears as though you are not just wanting to avoid problems with posters here but more like trying to drive more traffic to your site. No matter what has been asked of consultants.

loreo said:
It appears as though you are not just wanting to avoid problems with posters here but more like trying to drive more traffic to your site. No matter what has been asked of consultants.
Consultants can make their own decisions.

1. What is the "New Products Spoiler Thread"?

The "New Products Spoiler Thread" is a thread on our Pampered Chef website where we give our customers a sneak peek of our upcoming new products before they are officially released.

2. When will the "New Products Spoiler Thread" be released?

The "New Products Spoiler Thread" will be released on Monday, so be sure to check our website and social media pages for updates!

3. Can I purchase the new products on the "New Products Spoiler Thread"?

No, the "New Products Spoiler Thread" is just a preview of our upcoming new products. They will be available for purchase at a later date, so stay tuned for more information!

4. Will there be any discounts or promotions for the new products on the "New Products Spoiler Thread"?

We cannot confirm any discounts or promotions for the new products at this time. However, we do offer various deals and specials throughout the year, so be sure to sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated!

5. How can I stay updated on the new products if I am not able to visit the "New Products Spoiler Thread" on Monday?

You can stay updated by following us on social media, signing up for our email newsletter, or visiting our website regularly. We will also send out notifications when the new products are officially released, so you won't miss out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab