• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Could Have Only 10 Products . . ..

I would definitely recommend the DCB, MFP, cutting boards, knife, batter bowl, scraper, garlic press, measuring cup, Microplane Fine grater, or measuring spoons.
kitchendivinity
Gold Member
I am a military spouse. We have an QUICKLY upcoming move from Japan, to California. Our stuff can take up to 2 months to get there. So, I am going to box up some items to send back via mail so I can start doing shows right away.

I have been trying to figure out what 10 (or so) Items I would need to take and what recipes I can make with them to get my business off to a great start once I get to California.

PLEASE give me some ideas. . . products and recipes. 10 items seems like SO little!!

Thank you in Advance!

MFP, batter bowl, knife and a spatula Maybe the Veggie Wedger but you can use a knife Salsa its easy and everyone loves it

I agree with what the Poster above said. Also- if you have the DCB I would DEFINITELY send that too...(unless with the weight of it you think it would be cheaper to order through PC once you get here).

Safe travels!!!!

Salsa is a Great Idea! The DCB is heavy, but more importantly I would HATE for it to get broken! Maybe the Grill pan/Press? It will be for June/July shows. .. .

MFP, DCB, cutting board, Forged Utility knife, Batter Bowl, Bar Pan, Scraper(s), garlic press, measuring cup, Microplane Fine grater or measuring spoons

If you notice, the above items with the exception of the DCB are the Mini Kit minus the SB and the Pizza Cutter (because in a pinch a knife works). I was halfway through my list when I decided to grab a photo of the kits. I have tried to convince consultants in the past that the kit they buy does a good job of showing off our most popular products and actually covers many product lines. In your case, the mini kit is a prime example.

Recipe ideas, the last two recipes in every sction of every SB is designed for people who only have the (big) kit. Many of them will most likely also work for the mini kit or can easily be adapted.

Last edited:
DCB, MFP, cutting mats, knife, batter bowl, scraper, hold n slice, meat tenderizer, pineapple wedger, mango and veggie wedger... you can do fajitas and salsa all summer long

I'd go with the new consultant kit, if possible!

You can always go to the recipes for all of those, until you get the rest of your goodies delivered.

BTW.. Good luck on your travels!

mom4angela said:
I'd go with the new consultant kit, if possible!

You can always go to the recipes for all of those, until you get the rest of your goodies delivered.

BTW.. Good luck on your travels!

This and the MFP.

You can also use your host for items you cannot bring! Ask them what they have if you want to talk about a product you weren't able to bring.

DCB, Salad Choppers, 5" Santoku, Large Cutting Board, MFP, QS Pitcher, Meat Tenderizer, Stackable Cooling Rack, Pot Holders & Mix & Scraper.

Fajitas & Margaritas Baby!

lt1jane said:
MFP, DCB, cutting board, Forged Utility knife, Batter Bowl, Bar Pan, Scraper(s), garlic press, measuring cup, Microplane Fine grater or measuring spoons

I think this is a good list...if you have a piece of bamboo, it's lightweight and always nice to show one of those items for people to touch/feel

Is this just for shows, or for your own kitchen as well?

knife & cutting board
batter bowl & spatula
12" skillet & lid - plus a turner
bar pan or large metal sheet pan
can opener & serrated peeler

Those 10 items will let you make a lot of meals, from breakfast to dinner, and also desserts.

kristina16marie said:
DCB, Salad Choppers, 5" Santoku, Large Cutting Board, MFP, QS Pitcher, Meat Tenderizer, Stackable Cooling Rack, Pot Holders & Mix & Scraper.

Fajitas & Margaritas Baby!

The MEAT TENDERIZER is a "must have"??? Why? I don't have it and I"ve been in PC for 8 yrs...:blushing:

I'd say Baker, santoku knife, flexible cutting mats, chopper, MFP, mix n chop, mix n scraper, garlic press, pitcher, and a piece of cookware.

oh, and the batter bowl! But, that's 11 products! LOL

chefsteph07 said:
The MEAT TENDERIZER is a "must have"??? Why? I don't have it and I"ve been in PC for 8 yrs...:blushing:QUOTE]

"must have" only for my fajitas & margaritas show. i sell at least 1-2 at every show and at $28 a pop, it's not too bad. plus i'm selling 5-6 salad choppers also. that's also why i put qs pitcher - it's not a "must have" but if you wanna make slap yo mama margaritas it is! :D

What do you do w/ the meat tenderizer at your fajita shows? Are you flattening the chicken?

Annastasia, if you know your zip already, we can ask corporate for another Director in the area who might be willing to loan you some items until your express and/or HHG shipment arrives. ;)When I came to TX last year to visit, one of the cheffers here on this forum stepped up & loaned me items to use for a couple of shows that I was doing that month! So you might even find someone here on the forum who would be willing to loan you some products. ;)Before my evacuation from Japan, I bought new items with host benefits on a catalog show & had them sent to my friend's house in TX, just enough to do the Taco ring! That way, I'd have at least one recipe. Mailing the stones will be expensive, especially when you are looking at using Priority Mail so you don't have to wait weeks for a boat to bring it across the Pacific. If you can't find loaner stuff, I'd go for simple demos - like veggies in the Ultimate Mandoline, salsas in the MFP, etc. I'd only ship items that are light enough to not cost you an arm & a let with Priority Mail unless you are wanting it to use in your own kitchen. Think DEMO vs COOKING while you are in transition. I'm sure the hosts will understand!

Think of the basics. You need a knife, something to cut on, something to cook in/on, a couple special/new items to brag about and introduce, an example of the cookware and possibly the bamboo? Be sure to include your absolute favorite item! Your excitement about it will sell it! I am still hauling it all around because I just can't decide my favorites! ;)

1. What are the top 10 must-have products from Pampered Chef?

The top 10 must-have products from Pampered Chef, as recommended by our customers, include the Food Chopper, Mix 'N Scraper, Stoneware, Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, Silicone Oven Mitt, Micro-Cooker, Garlic Press, Measure-All Cup, and Flexible Cutting Mat.

2. Can I customize my own set of 10 products from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your own set of 10 products from Pampered Chef by creating a "Wish List" on our website. You can then share your list with friends and family for special occasions or simply purchase the items yourself.

3. How do I know which 10 products are right for me?

We understand that everyone has different cooking needs and preferences, which is why we offer a "Find Your Perfect Set" quiz on our website. Simply answer a few questions and we'll recommend a set of 10 products that best suit your cooking style.

4. Are all 10 products included in one set or can I purchase them separately?

The 10 products mentioned are not included in one set, but can be purchased separately. However, we do offer various bundles and sets that include a combination of these popular products at a discounted price.

5. Can I exchange one of the products in my set of 10 for a different one?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for individual products in a set. However, you can return the entire set within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied and purchase the desired product separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• richardson3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • HealthNut
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • kcmckay