• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dates for Fall Products/Paperwork

Is anyone else not seeing the shippment status for co kit?Some people are not seeing the shipment status for their change over kit, but it should be arriving soon.
kam
Staff member
For some reason I cannot find this info. In the past it has been in the CN, but I cannot find it going back several months...

What are the ship/expected arrive dates for the Fall stuff (Earned products, changeover kits, paperwork)?

If it is in a CN, can you tell me which one and page#?

Thanks!

change over boxes are scheduled to arrive on the 10th.

Received an email today:

Your new selling season is almost here! You'll receive your fall paperwork package by the end of next week. In it you'll find everything you need to get ready for the new season, including a DVD introducing the new fall products and recipes, samples with a new fall recipe card, a mini catalog and the all-new Season's Best® Recipe Collection. It also contains a Fall Product Guide and a pack of 25 new catalogs.

New fall materials will be available on Consultant's Corner on the Original Web Site across the day on August 4th and 6th.

Additionally, you can now pre-order the following fall marketing and business materials in PamperedPartner® Plus.

2012 Fall Catalog, 100 (NS02)
2012 Fall Catalog, 25 (NS01)
2012 Fall Mini Catalog, 25 (NS04)
Recipe Cards — Hot & Cheesy Bruschetta Dip, 30 (NS10)
Recipe Cards — Sweet & Salty Caramel Mousse Cups, 30 (NS12)
Recipe Cards — The Big Enchilada, 30 (NS11)
Recipe Cards — Deep Covered Baker No-Knead Bread, 30 (NS87)
2012 Fall Catalog — English/Spanish Combo, 100 (NU06)
2012 Fall Catalog — Spanish, 100 (NU02)
2012 Fall Catalog — Spanish, 25 (NU01)
2012 Fall Mini Catalog — Spanish, 25 (NU04)

Thanks!

Got the email an hour or so after I asked!

When is everyone expecting their earned products?

I hope they send our packets with our sell-a-thon products like they did last season!

A message came in this evening that said the change over kit should be delivered next week towards the end of the week.

Just for fun I went into my account on CC and checked my shipment status. My catalogs that I 'pre-ordered' will be here on Tuesday! There's a second box being delivered that day too. (I wouldn't think they put 2 packs of catalogs in two different boxes) I'm guessing that second box is my changeover kit!

Mine shows shipped and should be here Monday or Tuesday!! Yay!!!

Received my changeover kit yesterday. Can't wait to get my hands on all my Free for All loot!

If you do over 6,000 in Sales for July does that mean that you get all 3 levels plus the items for doing 2 shows or do you only get the 6,000 level. It is confusing the way it is worded.

If you had 2 shows and not just one REALLY huge one, then yes. There is no requirement on how much or how little those 2 shows can be.

How do you see your shippment status?... All that my status shows is my 3rd show on the 31st as picked...nothing else and I hit level 2 for the free for all.... I'm also concerned for my hostess any ideas? Anyone else not seeing the shippment status for co kit?

Does anyone see how to order samples? It isn't up yet as far as I can tell. I was active in July and it is Aug 6th. I didn't earn the levels but wanted to see what the sample packages looked like. Maybe just too early today to look?

Tracy99 said:
Does anyone see how to order samples? It isn't up yet as far as I can tell. I was active in July and it is Aug 6th. I didn't earn the levels but wanted to see what the sample packages looked like. Maybe just too early today to look?

Too early, but should be soon.

The Sample Pkgs are on CC now! :)

I'm still not seeing a shipment status for my Change Over kit and I have a co-worker at my day job that is a consultant and her's was waiting on her doorstep on Saturday when she got home from Launch?

1. When will the new fall products be available for purchase?

The new fall products will be available for purchase on September 1st.

2. Can I still use my old fall product paperwork for the new products?

Yes, you can still use your old fall product paperwork for the new products. However, we highly recommend using the updated paperwork for the best and most accurate information.

3. How can I get a copy of the updated fall product paperwork?

You can access the updated fall product paperwork on our company website or through your consultant dashboard. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant or through our customer service line.

4. Are there any changes to the commission structure for the fall products?

No, there are no changes to the commission structure for the fall products. You will still earn the same commission rates as before.

5. Will there be any special promotions or deals for the fall products?

Yes, we will be running special promotions and deals for the fall products. Keep an eye out for emails and notifications from your consultant or check our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • chefjenibel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies