• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Price Check: Cake Mixes, Lemon Aid, Cherry & Olive Pitter & Grapefruit Knife

In summary, the cake mixes range from $8 to $12, the lemon aid is $15, the cherry & olive pitter is $20, and the grapefruit knife is $10. Discounts may be available for purchasing multiple items at once. Check the website or consult with a representative for current promotions.
nicki25
Silver Member
I have been cleaning out my closet of products that I have and need to know if anyone knows the prices that these products went for when they were in our catalog??

The cake mixes??
Lemon Aid??
Cherry & Olive Pitter??
Grapefruit Knife (I can't find this in the catalog but I swear it hasn't been discontuned???
Thanks for your help!

here's a fewGrapefruit knife $6.50
Cherry & Olive Pitter $12.75
& I believe the cake mixes were $9.00

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the help!! Now I just need to know how much this Lemon Aid was worth.

I know...I had one that came in my surprise box at conference. I just gave it away as my game gift.

nicki25 said:
Thanks for the help!! Now I just need to know how much this Lemon Aid was worth.

According to my vintage F/W 1999 catalog is was available for $7.00.

HTH

great!! I think I am going to give away the Lemon Aid but wanted to know how much it was worth. Thanks for the input!!

Nicki,

I'd be interested in the cherry pitter if you're wanting to sell it.

Michele

I may be interested in the grapefruit knife. I never got one before they retired.

Hey Ladies. Let me know where to send these products and I will get them out. Thanks!!!

Nicki,

I sent you a pm with my info.

1. How much do the cake mixes cost?

The price of our cake mixes varies depending on the flavor and size. On average, they range from $8 to $12. You can check the specific prices on our website or with your consultant.

2. Is the lemon aid expensive?

Our lemon aid is reasonably priced at $15. It is a concentrated mix that can make several pitchers of refreshing lemonade.

3. What is the cost of the cherry & olive pitter?

The cherry & olive pitter is a handy tool that costs $20. It makes pitting cherries and olives a breeze, saving you time and effort.

4. How much does the grapefruit knife cost?

The grapefruit knife is priced at $10. It is a versatile tool that can easily cut and section grapefruits, making it a must-have for any citrus lover.

5. Are there any discounts for buying all of these items together?

We often offer bundle deals and discounts for purchasing multiple items at once. Please check with your consultant or our website for current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • caynreth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
caynreth
  • chefheidi2003