• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Cherry Pitter? Check Here!

In summary, someone is looking for an extra Cherry Pitter and asks for suggestions. Someone has one that they are willing to sell and offers to ship it to the buyer.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Does anyone have an extra Cherry Pitter. I had someone tell me this morning that she was looking for it in the catalog and she can't find it...I told her that I would check on here to see if anyone has an extra one.

bump!!!!!!

Quick hijack.....what does ISO mean??

In Search Of

Bump again.

Maybe if I bump this one more time someone who has one will see this. Too bad I don't live in England they still have them as I saw on someone elses website.

I have a barely used one out of package but in great shape. I've had several people tell me they want it but then never get back to me. E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

I see people asking for this all the time. I think PC needs to bring this back.

Well yesterday I saw on another thread someone say something about being from England so I thought I would check out her PWS just to see what they have that is different, and I saw it there. I thought that that was odd. So last night I spent all night trying to figure out who I can have buy it for me and ship it to me. LOL. I have a few friends who live over there.

smspamperedchef said:
I have a barely used one out of package but in great shape. I've had several people tell me they want it but then never get back to me. E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

I will let you know. I will call my customer today. Thank you.

I have been searching for one for the past few months....

If anyone can get hold of one, at a reasonable price, PLEASE let me know. I have been seeing them on ebay, but I can't ask a customer to pay $25 for one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. How does the cherry pitter work?

The cherry pitter works by using a mechanism that pushes the cherry through a hole, separating the pit from the fruit. It also has a catch tray to collect the pits for easy disposal.

2. Can the cherry pitter be used for other fruits?

Yes, the cherry pitter can also be used for olives, small grapes, and other similarly sized fruits with pits.

3. Is the cherry pitter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cherry pitter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability.

4. How many cherries can the cherry pitter pit at once?

The cherry pitter can pit one cherry at a time, but it can pit multiple cherries quickly and efficiently.

5. Is the cherry pitter easy to use?

Yes, the cherry pitter is designed to be easy to use. Simply place the cherry in the designated hole and press down on the handle to pit the cherry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jennyj
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • chefdoodle