• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cherry Pitter: Availability in Catalog - Questions & Answers

In summary, the cherry pitter is available for purchase in the current catalog, in the "Kitchen Tools" section. It can be purchased separately and is not only available as part of a set. The cost of the cherry pitter is $14.50, though prices may vary. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for durability. The cherry pitter also comes with a lifetime guarantee and customer service is available for any issues.
chefdoodle
I have a customer who really wants to buy the cherry pitter, but I guess we don't carry it anymore. When did this come out of the catalog and will it return? She says she's seen it in the catalog, then it's gone and then comes back. Is that true?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Rachel

Funny I was asked about one at an Expo this weekend, when we have them in the catalog no one orders but as soon as they come off... Luckily I bought an extra so I'm going to ask her to book a show to get it free. :)

It was a mid-season product in Spring 2004, then back for a while in 2006. It seems to be one of those love it/hate it products that people are either nuts for or loathe. Personally, I can't see it coming back, but I've been wrong before.

Related to Cherry Pitter: Availability in Catalog - Questions & Answers

1. Is the cherry pitter available in the current catalog?

Yes, the cherry pitter is available in our current catalog. You can find it in the "Kitchen Tools" section.

2. Can I purchase the cherry pitter separately or is it only available as part of a set?

You can purchase the cherry pitter separately. It is not only available as part of a set.

3. What is the cost of the cherry pitter?

The cost of the cherry pitter is $14.50. However, prices may vary depending on location and promotions.

4. Is the cherry pitter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cherry pitter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability.

5. Does the cherry pitter come with a warranty?

Yes, the cherry pitter comes with our standard lifetime guarantee. If you encounter any issues with your pitter, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • mdsigler
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedchefmichelle
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies