• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Carry a Cherry Pitter? Ask Here!

In summary, the conversation discusses a cherry pitter tool that the store carries. The tool is designed to easily remove pits from cherries without damaging the fruit. It is also dishwasher safe and can be used for other small fruits like olives and grapes. Some safety precautions include keeping fingers away from the blade and supervising children while using the tool.
jennyj
I am wondering if we carry a cherry pitter?? I did a show and someone asked about it , they saw we carried it but its not in the catlog? I am brand new to the company and wondering if anyone knew anyone about it??
Thank you for your help

Yes, we had a Cherry/Olive Pitter in the catalog a few times. It was discontinued then brought back then discontinued again. We haven't had in the catalog for about 2 years (or a year and a half). You may be able to find one from another consultant for her. If she waits they may bring it back again.

well, I personally WANT ONE :> so i'll be keeping my eye out too!

Related to Do We Carry a Cherry Pitter? Ask Here!

1. Do you carry a cherry pitter?

Yes, we do carry a cherry pitter! It's a must-have tool for anyone who loves fresh cherries but doesn't want the hassle of removing the pits by hand.

2. How does the cherry pitter work?

Our cherry pitter is designed to easily remove pits from cherries without damaging the fruit. Simply place a cherry in the designated slot, press down on the handle, and the pit will be pushed out. It's quick, easy, and mess-free!

3. Is the cherry pitter easy to clean?

Absolutely! Our cherry pitter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with soap and warm water for thorough cleaning.

4. Can the cherry pitter also work for other fruits?

While our cherry pitter is specifically designed for cherries, it can also be used for small fruits like olives, grapes, and even small tomatoes. Just make sure the fruit fits in the designated slot before attempting to remove the pit.

5. Are there any safety precautions I should take when using the cherry pitter?

Yes, we always recommend using caution when handling any sharp kitchen tool. Make sure to keep your fingers away from the blade and always supervise children when using the cherry pitter. Additionally, make sure to store the tool in a safe place when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefdoodle
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Candi_f