• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find The Best Cherry Pitters - PayPal Accepted | Iso Cherry Pitter

In summary, a cherry pitter is a kitchen tool used to remove pits from cherries by pressing them through a small hole. The "Find The Best Cherry Pitters" from Pampered Chef are high-quality, efficient, and come with a satisfaction guarantee. While specifically designed for cherries, they can also be used for other small fruits with pits. To clean and maintain the pitter, simply disassemble and wash with warm soapy water, and periodically oil the moving parts. PayPal is accepted as a form of payment for the product.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have a client who is looking for at least 1 but would like 2 cherry pitters.
Does anyone have them? I can do paypal.
Thanks

Still looking. Does anyone have one?

If you find one, try to find an extra. I have been looking for a year.

I bought 6 off of e-bay, I tried here, but no one had them. I hope PC brings them back, people keep asking me for them. I have one and love it!!

It's funny I had found one from B. Dukes group.
and when i gave it to one teacher another one saw it so i'm on the search for her as well.
I've put a bid on one on ebay today just thought i would try again.

they are great, I love mine and I can't beleive how many people ask me about them and ask why PC no longer sells them. Good luck, if I come across anymore, I will let you know :)

I keep getting outbid on ebay. How much did they retail for?

What is a cherry pitter and how does it work?

A cherry pitter is a kitchen tool used to remove the pits from cherries. It works by pressing the cherry through a small hole, which separates the pit from the fruit.

Why should I choose the "Find The Best Cherry Pitters" from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality cherry pitters that are designed to be efficient and easy to use. Our pitters are also made with durable materials and come with a satisfaction guarantee.

Can I use the "Find The Best Cherry Pitters" for other types of fruits?

While our cherry pitters are specifically designed for cherries, they can also be used for other small fruits with pits, such as olives, plums, and even small grapes.

How do I clean and maintain my "Find The Best Cherry Pitters"?

To clean your cherry pitter, simply disassemble it and wash the parts with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry thoroughly before reassembling. To maintain, periodically oil the moving parts with food-safe oil.

Can I pay for the "Find The Best Cherry Pitters" using PayPal?

Yes, Pampered Chef accepts PayPal as a form of payment for all our products, including the "Find The Best Cherry Pitters" tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Candi_f