• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink "Kisses" or M&M's???Where!!!!

In summary, the people looking for pink kisses or M&M's may have better luck finding them at a last seasons discount store than at a typical grocery store.
chefmeg
Gold Member
I am sure I saw somwhere on this site that we could get pink kisses or M&M's somewhere and I have looked at Wal-Mart & Target and found nothing!! Anyone know anything about this???

I just but 4 bags of pink kisses w/ the ribbon on the wrapper @ Albertson's for our booth this weekend. They are so cute in our bowls. I plan to buy more for my may shows.

no Albertsons here...we don't have Albertson's so maybe I'll try Kroger & see if they have some.

I would check anywhere that sells candy, I will let you know that they weren't at my wal-mart either.

I saw some at Gabriel Brothers. It is a seconds, discount, old stock, and not quite up to par shop. They have a lot of last seasons leftovers. I am sure that is why they have pink kisses. If you have a last seasons discount store in your area, I would check them out or give them a call. I am not sure how many Gabriel Brothers there are in the US.

I always buy several bags of Kisses in Spring/Easter colors. I take all the pink ones out and save them. The rest is for the family to eat.

I like to put the kisses inside the Stainless Whisk for a cute display item.

soccermama said:
I always buy several bags of Kisses in Spring/Easter colors. I take all the pink ones out and save them. The rest is for the family to eat.
I totally did the same thing.
I will sell little bags of them for so much

I bought the Breast Cancer Awareness M&M's back in October since that is National Breast Cancer Awareness month and put them in my freezer. I will be doing that same thing again this October.

soccermama said:

I like to put the kisses inside the Stainless Whisk for a cute display item.

I also bought m&m's when they were out for easter. Also picked out the pink ones and then let the family eat the rest. I also have use some pink jelly beans. They look cute too.:)

Look at these-- http://www.mymms.com/sgk/

KimmyDarling said:
Look at these-- http://www.mymms.com/sgk/

OM!!! I checked it out - but $11.99 for a 7 oz bag???.....just a bit too steep for my budget!

I agree. They are SO cute, though!!!!

It would be a great host gift.

I'm with you guys, I couldn't afford that right now. But Oriental Trading does have the mints with the ribbon on it. This is what I'm using.

I am serious about checking grocery stores. I just found them at Safe way (kisses) for $3.49 a bag. So if you don't have a safeway try Dominick's (I think it is the same chain).

Illinois has a breast cancer lottery ticket that I bought last year for my May hosts. They were $2.00 instead of the usual $1.00

Ann R.

I've seen the pink M&M's at Walgreens. Sometimes they're hidden under the large bags of "regular" M's, so you have to dig a little.

In TX, I saw the pink m&m's at Linen's N Things.

I'm still on the hunt for pink kisses. I need wrapped candies for my shows.

Can't help you there- I bought Easter kisses on the day after Easter and picked out the pink ones.

LOL talk about smart! good thinking ahead of time ann

abrahamlaur said:
LOL talk about smart! good thinking ahead of time ann
Not smart-- CHEAP!

Even cheaper - I bought a candy mold of the ribbons and the pink melting chocolate is only $1.75 a pound at ACMoore. I am going to tie those in the wedding tulle circles and tie with a pink ribbon for my hostess gifts. :D

didnt think to do the pink ones, was just going to get dark chocolate kisses. Thanks for the hint (brain freezes-quite often) lol

I usually do the dark chocolate. I tell the guests that, since dark chocolate is good for you, it makes me feel less guilty for giving them candy. It's more like a vitamin! At Christmas, though, I tossed the Candy Cane Kisses. Can't even begin to tell you how popular those were. I had women arguing over them. Several told me later that they stopped on the way home from the show to pick up a bag.

Just tried a Neopolitan Kiss today. Pretty yummy. Still looking for something pink, though.

A couple of years ago I stocked up after Valentine's Day on the pink-wrapped chocolate hearts from the bulk candy area of the grocery store, and just held them until May. As long as they are stored in a cool area, they're fine.

LOL Rae, that was my plan too-tell them they're good for them all those anti-oxidants(sp?)

Exactly! That's the kind of science I like.

I saved some Hershey's Kissables from Valentine's Day! (of course picked out and ate the red!) ....so now I have a prep bowl full of pink and white kissables for a door prize or host gift!

See, this is what I'm afraid of. The "extras" are too tempting. I'm trying to be a good little diabetic.

Related to Pink "Kisses" or M&M's???Where!!!!

1. Where can I find Pink "Kisses" or M&M's?

Currently, Pink "Kisses" or M&M's are only available in certain stores and locations. You can try looking at specialty candy stores or online retailers.

2. Are Pink "Kisses" or M&M's a limited edition product?

Yes, Pink "Kisses" or M&M's are usually released as a limited edition product, especially during breast cancer awareness month in October.

3. What is the flavor of Pink "Kisses" or M&M's?

The flavor of Pink "Kisses" or M&M's is typically the same as regular M&M's, which is a combination of milk chocolate and a candy coating.

4. Can I buy Pink "Kisses" or M&M's in bulk?

Yes, you can often find Pink "Kisses" or M&M's sold in bulk packages, especially during their limited edition release. You can also purchase them online in larger quantities.

5. Are Pink "Kisses" or M&M's only available in the color pink?

No, Pink "Kisses" or M&M's are typically sold in a variety of colors, including pink, white, and other pastel shades. However, the packaging and promotion usually focus on the color pink for breast cancer awareness purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buckeyefan08
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Nfldfran