• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs - 97¢ Big Packs, Perfect for Door Prizes!

In summary, Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs are a popular candy with a sweet and tart taste. They are made with sugar, maltodextrin, tartaric acid, natural and artificial flavors, and artificial colors. They are gluten-free and do not contain any major allergens, but it is always recommended to check the ingredient list for any potential allergens. The shelf life of Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs is approximately two years and they are currently only available in the 97¢ Big Pack size. They can also be used in various recipes, adding a burst of flavor to cocktails, desserts, and savory dishes.
buckeyefan08
Not sure where to post this but I was at Wal-mart tonight and found Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs. They have the pink ribbonon them. 97 cents but they are the big packs... I'm using them as door prizes!

Cute, but don't taste very good!! Just my silly opinion.

Great idea though!

Oh, that's great! Thanks for sharing this find with us. I love those Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs and the fact that they have the pink ribbon on them makes them even better. And what a great idea to use them as door prizes. I'm sure everyone will love them. Thanks for the tip!

Related to Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs - 97¢ Big Packs, Perfect for Door Prizes!

What are the ingredients in Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs?

The ingredients in Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs include sugar, maltodextrin, tartaric acid, natural and artificial flavors, artificial colors, and more. For a full list of ingredients, please refer to the packaging.

Are Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs are gluten-free and do not contain any major allergens such as nuts, dairy, or soy. However, we always recommend checking the ingredient list for any potential allergens before consuming.

What is the shelf life of Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs?

The shelf life of Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs is approximately two years from the production date. The expiration date can be found on the packaging.

Are Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs only available in the 97¢ Big Pack size?

Yes, Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs are currently only available in the 97¢ Big Pack size. This size is perfect for sharing with friends, coworkers, and as door prizes for events.

Can Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs be used in Pampered Chef recipes?

Absolutely! Pink Grapefruit Tic Tacs can add a burst of flavor to various recipes, such as cocktails, desserts, and even savory dishes. Get creative and experiment with these delicious Tic Tacs in your favorite recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dns2202
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
cjromero
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies