• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok Now I Am Not Worried About the Pink Stuff!

In summary, Kathy was able to sell a lot of the pink items and her third fundraiser is sitting at $172.
pampered1224
Silver Member
As posted, I was getting worried about not being able to sell a lot of the pink items. I am not gonna sweat it! My first FUndraiser is closing today at over $500!!! That means a $125 donation plus I think there are 11 Pink Products in there as well! Not too shabby! And I also got word that the second of three, is sitting at $172! So that's another $25 or so bucks with about 3 pink products! YEE HAA!!!

I also want to let everyone know that I am using the invite that Alison put together and passing 200 of the out in my neighborhood. I am having a "Pub Night" next week Thursday. All I am going to do is take the pink stuff and a few other nice items - especially the Trifle Bowl - along with the Oprah notice and the Entertaining Guide from CC. I am going to "KISS" this one. I don't need to carry 200 things in there just to carry them back out.

So I want to hank you all for letting me that you too are having issues and problems and that I am not alone. I just got lucky with the fund rasiers!

Luv ya!

Oh yeah, by the way, anyone know where the info on the Cheffer Buttons is?

Info on buttons is in the Conference 2007 area. You can also get shirts, etc. with the same logo at my Cafe Press store (link in my signature).

Way to go, BTW! (almost forgot)

Thanks AnnI will check it out. And I can't accept the congrats! My hosts are doing hteir thing and all the work. None of the three are cooking shows! They are all catty!

Kathy really surprised me this morning that's for sure! She came in with 4 order all over $50 bucks! She has been a good host and customer since I started 6 years ago. She was show #3 in fact!
She knows how important this is too me and it is to her too as we just lost two co-workers two months ago to breast cancer after problems. So it was extememly poinent for both of us to make this good.

Good luck to us all on making this a great year again for HWC.

That is really exciting. Sounds like you have a couple of great hosts.

You know what...I really do. My mom is one of the fundraiser hosts. She is very limitied in who she can contact. Most of her neighbors are retired and on fixed incomes. Poor health seems to abound there. Luckily not my mom. But she does what she can and her neighbors do to.
The other one is a friend of mine from way back. She is one of those, "anything for a cause people". Every year that I was able to manage $4000 Mays, it was because she was right there helping take orders or answering questions and every major function! That's Dorothy! I haven't talked to her yet at all since I am not doing big shows this month. It has been about two weeks. I gotta check on her this weekend. I know she will hit at least $150 so that won't be an issue. She too has problems too with selling now as the place she works is "down sizing". They just laid off another 125 people last month so... Everyone there is worried and holding onto their money. Just in case. But like I told her, every penny helps. And I figure if it makes her feel good to help, priceless! (Just like she is!)

John--would you post a link to the invite Alison created that you mentioned in your first post. I'm trying to get more orders to close out my fundraiser and I need something for my full time work buddies.

I feel really dumb.Jackie,

I have no idea where it is out here and I don't have it anymore! My work PC crashed on Friday so it had to be replaced. I lost everything I had on it including the flyer!

I knew I should have sent it home but... Who would have thunk my work PC would crash?

I am so sorry. The odd part is I don't think it was in the HWC fundraising section here at all. I know it was someplace I would not have thought to look. I will keep trying to find it though.

Found ItIt was under Theme Shows of all places.

Alison did a fantastic job on this.

Attachments

• May Help Whip Cancer Invitation.doc
    657.5 KB · Views: 332

What is "Ok Now I Am Not Worried About the Pink Stuff!"?

"Ok Now I Am Not Worried About the Pink Stuff!" is a cleaning product specifically designed to remove tough stains, dirt, and grime from various surfaces in your home.

Is it safe to use "Ok Now I Am Not Worried About the Pink Stuff!" on all surfaces?

Yes, "Ok Now I Am Not Worried About the Pink Stuff!" is safe to use on most surfaces, including glass, stainless steel, tile, and more. However, we always recommend testing it on a small, inconspicuous area first.

How do I use "Ok Now I Am Not Worried About the Pink Stuff!"?

Simply apply a small amount of the product onto a damp cloth or sponge and then gently scrub the desired surface. For tougher stains, you may need to let the product sit for a few minutes before wiping it off.

Can "Ok Now I Am Not Worried About the Pink Stuff!" remove set-in stains?

Yes, "Ok Now I Am Not Worried About the Pink Stuff!" is great for removing tough, set-in stains. Just be sure to let it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing for best results.

Is "Ok Now I Am Not Worried About the Pink Stuff!" safe for use around children and pets?

Yes, "Ok Now I Am Not Worried About the Pink Stuff!" is safe for use around children and pets when used as directed. However, we always recommend keeping the product out of reach of children and pets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
nikkijo