• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Big at Our School Fundraiser: Homemade Enter to Win Box Ideas & Prizes

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for a fundraiser at a Fall Festival. The main question is whether or not to have an "enter to win" box for a drawing. The suggested prize options include a $25 gift certificate, kitchen items, and a free cooking show. It is also mentioned that catalog shows count towards the fundraiser. The conversation also touches on the use of a trifle bowl or other household items as the drawing box. There is also mention of contacting all participants for a chance to book a show. The final suggestion is to use a decorative shoe box for the drawing box.
vhadley
I'm doing a Fundraiser for the school at their Fall Festival this weekend, my question is should I also have an enter to win box? Is that still appropriate for a fundraiser? Any good ideas for making a homemade one not look homemade? Also, if you do this type of drawing, I assume they just fill out the door prize slips? What type of prize do you normally give out, something big like a Food Chopper, or smaller?

Thanks!
Vicky

You could use a trifle bowl to put the door prize slips in. I usually do a $25 Gift Certificate (through me only) then call everyone. One person wins the gift certificate, everyone else wins my "consolation" prize of a free cooking show. Since it is a fundraiser, PC donates a wopping:)yuck:) $3 for every booking. I tell people I make it $10 (or $20 when I'm desperate for bookings) and I pay the remainder once the show is held. With the added benefit to the fundraiser, that may be an incentive for fence sitters to go ahead and book a show. Don't forget, catalog shows count too!

I have used my bamboo bowls (square or round), my trifle bowl and even my DCB to hold the complete drawing slips.I, too call every person that entered and offer a free cooking show if they book within the next 30 days.I've offered a bbq grill tray, a mini baker, etc. Usually it's something that I have an extra one of.I like the idea of a gift certificate...

I found an awesome template for a Gift Certificate on here! I think I will put that in there and wrap up a Season's Best with some little stuff (pan scraper, twixit clips, tie-it's) do you think that would be ok? How about the prize box? Just wrap a shoe box with decorative paper? Would that look hideous? I'm so very nervous and I tend to over think things and I'm not creative so that makes it worse!

I just re-read the posts and you both answered my question about the box, sorry :) I'm too nervous, LOL!

What is the "Enter to Win Box"?

The "Enter to Win Box" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can enter to win a box filled with our top-selling products.

How do I enter to win the "Enter to Win Box"?

To enter the "Enter to Win Box" promotion, simply visit our website or social media pages and follow the instructions provided. This may include filling out a form or completing a specific task.

Can I enter multiple times?

Unfortunately, each customer is limited to one entry for the "Enter to Win Box" promotion. This ensures fairness for all participants.

When will the winner be announced?

The winner of the "Enter to Win Box" will be announced on a predetermined date after the promotion has ended. This information will be communicated through our website and social media platforms.

What happens if I win the "Enter to Win Box"?

If you are chosen as the winner of the "Enter to Win Box", you will be contacted directly by a representative from Pampered Chef. The box will then be shipped to you at no cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • dianevill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies