• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Themed HWC Booth with a Pink Trifle Bowl Centerpiece

In summary, there are several ways to incorporate a pink trifle bowl into a themed HWC booth, such as using it as a display, filling it with pink treats, or using it for a raffle. It can work well with various themes, such as princess parties or breast cancer awareness events, and can be customized with decorations and treats. To make it stand out, you can add height, surround it with other pink decorations, and keep it well-lit. Other Pampered Chef products, such as pink mixing bowls and spatulas, can also complement the trifle bowl in a larger pink-themed display.
noelskitchen
I wanted to know if anyone has done a theme for HWC. I have pink items but I wanted to do something fun with the trifle bowl. That will be a centerpiece attraction for my booth. I even found some pink m&m's......

What about layering the shredded crinkle paper used for gift bags? It would be super cute and fairly reasonable priced (especially as I can normally find the crinkle stuff at the dollar store).

That's a good idea. I'll have to go check it out. It's a shame but when I went to the Dollar Store in Gardnerville they had no pink items for breast cancer, Kmart in my area had a small end isle at the back of the store and Raley's had an end isle. I think people need to be more aware than just a small end isle.

Related to Creating a Themed HWC Booth with a Pink Trifle Bowl Centerpiece

1. How can I incorporate a pink trifle bowl centerpiece into my themed HWC booth?

There are several ways to incorporate the pink trifle bowl into your themed HWC booth. You can use it as a display for your products, fill it with pink candies or treats, or use it to hold raffle tickets for a giveaway. Get creative and think outside the box!

2. What types of themes work best with a pink trifle bowl centerpiece?

The pink trifle bowl can work well with a variety of themes, such as a princess party, a tea party, a breast cancer awareness event, or a baby shower. It can also be used for a Valentine's Day or Mother's Day theme.

3. Can I customize the trifle bowl for my specific theme?

Yes, you can definitely customize the trifle bowl to fit your theme. You can add ribbons, stickers, or other decorations to the bowl to match your chosen theme. You can also fill it with different colored candies or treats to coordinate with your theme.

4. How can I make my pink trifle bowl centerpiece stand out at the HWC booth?

To make your pink trifle bowl centerpiece stand out, you can add height by placing it on a pedestal or cake stand. You can also surround it with other pink decorations, such as flowers or balloons. Additionally, make sure to keep it well-lit and in a prominent location within your booth.

5. Are there any other products from Pampered Chef that would complement the pink trifle bowl?

Yes, there are several other products from Pampered Chef that would complement the pink trifle bowl. You can use the pink mixing bowls, pink spatulas, or pink serving platters to create a cohesive look. You can also use the pink trifle bowl as part of a larger pink-themed display using a variety of Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.em
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies