• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of the Mouths of Babes....funny!

I'm glad your kids are able to laugh at themselves. That's so important. Tell him that you sometimes get to use Daddy's. :D
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Fridays are "Lunch with daddy" days for us. It has been our tradition to meet DH for lunch on Friday - actually since before Micah was born....then it was a Friday lunch date though.:rolleyes:
Anyway, today we met for lunch at Russ's - a local family restaurant - and it was pretty busy...all the tables around us were full. My beautiful, sweet, and very verbal 3 yr old stands up in our booth, and says loudly enough for EVERYONE around us to hear..........
........."Mom, I sure wish you had a penis too!"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :blushing: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
No idea what made him say it.......but I'm sure we will be talking about it for years to come!

Oh my gosh! Were there older people all around? Did anyone here him. That is so hilarious. What did you and DH do? If I were there I would have laughed, but I may have reacted differently if it was my child. I may have been shocked at first.

Yep! Of course in Russ's we were surrounded by older people. We go there quite often, and so the waitresses all know us, and always come talk to Micah. I though our waitress today was going to die laughing, she was laughing so hard. I was laughing too - a tiny bit embarrassed, but at the same time - it was funny! He has become fascinated lately with male/female differences....and he feels a bit sorry for me because, to him, I am missing body parts!:D

Tell him that you sometimes get to use Daddy's. :DNo, on second thought, that's too much information.

That is TOO funny! Having eaten at a Russ's in the GR area... I can only imagine how many older/retired people HAD to be around you. That is SO one for his baby book!

chefann said:
Tell him that you sometimes get to use Daddy's. :D

No, on second thought, that's too much information.

:D :D :D Especially since he would repeat that fact to everyone who would listen!

That is so funny...I am sitting here laughing at my desk...they probably think that I am losing it now.

OH my goodness! Gotta love kids' mouths, lol!

Thanks for the laughs Becky & Ann to get me through the next 20 mins before my weekend can begin!!

chefann said:

No, on second thought, that's too much information.

Milk now coming out my nose. Thanks for the laugh - leave it up to Ann!

Becky, thanks for sharing the story. Too cute - gotta love those kids!

My niece, who is 5, asked my sister "When am I going to get those pointy things?" while making a stripper-tassel type motion with her hands. My sister was flattered that after 3 kids, her youngest thinks they're still pointy. :D

chefann said:
My niece, who is 5, asked my sister "When am I going to get those pointy things?" while making a stripper-tassel type motion with her hands. My sister was flattered that after 3 kids, her youngest thinks they're still pointy. :D
Oh, they are still pointy.....it's just they start pointing in a different direction!:p

Becky, that's hysterical. Be sure to write it down so you can share it with his girlfriends once he starts dating. I know you think you'll remember, but you want to make sure you remember this one. ;)

chefann said:

Ann, that's a completely inappropriate response. :grumpy: [Giggle! Giggle! *SNORT*] Completely inappropriate.

(Had a little trouble keeping a straight face, there.)

BTW, mine are still pointy. They just point down, now. :rolleyes:

It is so amazing what comes out of kids mouths. One Sunday we were sitting in church and during a really quite time my daughter yells at the top of her lungs I have to poop it was so embarrasing.

Related to Out of the Mouths of Babes....funny!

1. What is "Out of the Mouths of Babes....funny!"?

"Out of the Mouths of Babes....funny!" is a collection of hilarious and heartwarming stories and quotes from children, compiled by Pampered Chef.

2. How can I purchase a copy of "Out of the Mouths of Babes....funny!"?

You can purchase a copy of "Out of the Mouths of Babes....funny!" through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website.

3. Are the stories and quotes in "Out of the Mouths of Babes....funny!" appropriate for children?

Yes, all of the stories and quotes in "Out of the Mouths of Babes....funny!" are family-friendly and suitable for children of all ages.

4. Can I submit my child's funny story or quote to be included in "Out of the Mouths of Babes....funny!"?

Unfortunately, we are not currently accepting submissions for "Out of the Mouths of Babes....funny!" However, we encourage you to share your child's funny moments with us on social media using the hashtag #PamperedChefKids.

5. Can I use "Out of the Mouths of Babes....funny!" for a fundraising event?

Yes, "Out of the Mouths of Babes....funny!" is a great option for fundraising events. Please contact us for more information on how to use our book for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • AJPratt