• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay, so This Really Stinks!!! (Short!)

In summary, a conversation about stinky things and cute Halloween costumes turned into a silly thread about cartoon characters and pickle jokes. One user shared a story about their son's Halloween costume gone wrong with black shoe polish. Another user made a parody thread and others joined in with playful banter. Overall, the conversation was a lighthearted and humorous exchange among forum members.
We never get lost.Sometimes, some men take the scenic route but they don't get lost.(Actually, west of East Liverpool, Ohio it is almost impossible to get lost in the United States. Why? Because East Liverpool is the location of the "Point of Origin." All surveys in the US (except Texas) west of this marker, measure back to this point. Townships are 6 miles by 6 miles and there are section lines every one mile.Most roads are laid out according to those township survey lines, on the one mile grid. Just follow the grid and you can get to wherever you need to go.)

baychef said:
And KG, is that you and Kat Lady in the Florida room?
No, if it were, she'd get down.

<h2>1. What is "Okay, so This Really Stinks!!! (Short!) Mephitis mephitis? </h2><p>"Okay, so This Really Stinks!!! (Short!) Mephitis mephitis" is a phrase used to describe the skunk species, scientifically known as Mephitis mephitis. Skunks are known for their strong odor, which they use as a defense mechanism.</p><h2>2. Why do skunks emit such a strong smell?</h2><p>Skunks release a pungent odor from their scent glands as a way to protect themselves from predators. This smell can be very strong and difficult to remove.</p><h2>3. Can the smell of a skunk be harmful to humans?</h2><p>The smell of a skunk can be unpleasant, but it is not harmful to humans. However, it can cause temporary discomfort such as irritation to the eyes and nose.</p><h2>4. What should I do if I encounter a skunk?</h2><p>If you come across a skunk, it is best to slowly back away and give it space. Skunks typically only spray if they feel threatened, so avoiding any sudden movements can prevent a negative encounter.</p><h2>5. How can I get rid of the smell of a skunk?</h2><p>There are several methods to remove the smell of a skunk, such as using a mixture of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and dish soap, or using commercial skunk odor removal products. It is important to act quickly and try to remove the smell as soon as possible.</p>

Related to Okay, so This Really Stinks!!! (Short!)

1. What is "Okay, so This Really Stinks!!! (Short!) Mephitis mephitis?

"Okay, so This Really Stinks!!! (Short!) Mephitis mephitis" is a phrase used to describe the skunk species, scientifically known as Mephitis mephitis. Skunks are known for their strong odor, which they use as a defense mechanism.

2. Why do skunks emit such a strong smell?

Skunks release a pungent odor from their scent glands as a way to protect themselves from predators. This smell can be very strong and difficult to remove.

3. Can the smell of a skunk be harmful to humans?

The smell of a skunk can be unpleasant, but it is not harmful to humans. However, it can cause temporary discomfort such as irritation to the eyes and nose.

4. What should I do if I encounter a skunk?

If you come across a skunk, it is best to slowly back away and give it space. Skunks typically only spray if they feel threatened, so avoiding any sudden movements can prevent a negative encounter.

5. How can I get rid of the smell of a skunk?

There are several methods to remove the smell of a skunk, such as using a mixture of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and dish soap, or using commercial skunk odor removal products. It is important to act quickly and try to remove the smell as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
raebates
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow