• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello! New (but old) member doing a reintroduction!

crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Hello, hello! I'm writing a quick re-introduction of myself because I've been away for so long. I've just rejoined as a consultant, however, I've been a member here at CS since, gosh, I don't even know when. It was when I was a consultant from 2005-2010. :D Lots of life has changed and I'm pulling out my apron and dusting it off. Excited to be back!

Welcome back! The community is a bit slow these days, but I'm working to reboot it!

I love a good reboot!

1. How long have you been a member of CS?

I first joined CS in 2005 when I became a consultant and was a member until 2010. I have recently rejoined as a consultant and am excited to be back!

2. What made you decide to rejoin as a consultant?

After taking a break from CS for a few years, I realized how much I missed being part of this community. I have always had a passion for consulting and am eager to start using my skills again.

3. How has your life changed since you were last a member?

Since I was last a member, I have had many major life changes. I have gotten married, had children, and have taken on new career opportunities. However, my passion for consulting has remained constant.

4. What are you most excited about being back at CS?

I am most excited to reconnect with old friends and colleagues, as well as meet new members and share knowledge and experiences. I am also looking forward to diving back into the consulting world and learning new skills.

5. What can we expect from you as a consultant at CS?

As a consultant, I am dedicated to providing high-quality and valuable insights and solutions to clients. I am always eager to learn and grow, and will strive to bring fresh perspectives and innovative ideas to every project.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina B.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sandy Vos
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • danielle simons