• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Find Motivation to Reach Director Level Despite Setbacks?

but you get in a groove. What you put into the biz is returned to you. When you feel a bit strained, we're all here to help.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Last month I had 5 active team members with over $5,500 in sales. I'm so close to being director April 1st but I have no motivation! This year has just gone down hill. I had 4 shows in January - 2 cancelled, 3 in February - 1 cancelled, had 3 for March and 2 have already cancelled. I went from being sick for 3 weeks (sleeping an extra 3-4 hours almost every day) to working over time at work! UGH!!! I know I can do this but seriously going to need a lot of work!!

(((hugs))) You can do it! Plus, the extra money on your paycheck really can make you see things in a whole new light ... ;)

Sheila said:
(((hugs))) You can do it! Plus, the extra money on your paycheck really can make you see things in a whole new light ... ;)

That's one of my biggest things with promoting! I eventually want to quit my job but need to show DH the money is there!

Oh, the money's there if you have the team & the activity. Of course my pay is now AD, I have 2 Directors on the team with a total of 51 consultants now in my downline. The Organization did $32,757.01 this month. Here's my Feb paycheck:

EARNINGS Month-To-Date**
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Commission: $328.26
Recruiting Bonus: $35.00
Overrides: $1,310.29
Activity Bonus: $120.00
Car Allowance: $0.00
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TOTAL $1,793.55

Personal sales were $1,313.02 (2 Cooking Shows = $1,263.52 and 2 VERY SMALL Home Office leads = $49.50)

You can do it! Just look at everything you have accomplished so far. Hang in there.

Sheila said:
Oh, the money's there if you have the team & the activity. Of course my pay is now AD, I have 2 Directors on the team with a total of 51 consultants now in my downline. The Organization did $32,757.01 this month. Here's my Feb paycheck:

Personal sales were $1,313.02 (2 Cooking Shows = $1,263.52 and 2 VERY SMALL Home Office leads = $49.50)

THANK YOU, Sheila~ I needed to see this :D

You're welcome. Sometimes seeing it in black & white really puts it all in perspective and gives them the motivation that they needed. ;)

You worked really hard for the trip during the holiday season. You set a goal and you reached it! You're probably still recuperating. :) So, take a quick pause and a deep breath. Set your new goal and then go for it.

Cancellations do happen, so don't stress too much about it. It's frustrating and easy to get discouraged when these bumps pop up. But just remember that you're awesome...that you have a goal and that you can and will obtain it. You've proven that you can do whatever you set your mind on.

When you become D...and you will if that is what you want...you will enjoy the pay increase and working with your team to reach their goals. One of the neat things about growing your team (in addition to the moolah) is hearing the excitement of a new consultant. It reminds you of why PC is awesome and you get to wahoo as he/she is working her biz.

It is work, but you get in a groove. What you put into the biz is returned to you. When you feel a bit strained, we're all here to help. :)

Keep going! Set your goal so you can have a focused and intentional direction!

Can't wait til we're all congratulating you on your promotion!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
You worked really hard for the trip during the holiday season. You set a goal and you reached it! You're probably still recuperating. :) So, take a quick pause and a deep breath. Set your new goal and then go for it.

Cancellations do happen, so don't stress too much about it. It's frustrating and easy to get discouraged when these bumps pop up. But just remember that you're awesome...that you have a goal and that you can and will obtain it. You've proven that you can do whatever you set your mind on.

When you become D...and you will if that is what you want...you will enjoy the pay increase and working with your team to reach their goals. One of the neat things about growing your team (in addition to the moolah) is hearing the excitement of a new consultant. It reminds you of why PC is awesome and you get to wahoo as he/she is working her biz.

It is work, but you get in a groove. What you put into the biz is returned to you. When you feel a bit strained, we're all here to help. :)

Keep going! Set your goal so you can have a focused and intentional direction!

Can't wait til we're all congratulating you on your promotion!

Yes I think that was a big part of it!! I worked my hiney off in November and December and sort of forgot about the new year. I had two shows booked going into the new year and then those cancelled, I was able to recoup and get two more at least (one after begging my sister to help me!).

It is so fun to work with my team! I was talking with one on FB last night who said she submitted her 2nd $1000 show! I was so excited for her. I noticed she submitted her two shows but didn't realize one was a $1000!

Thank you for posting this question and the open and honest responses. I SO needed this today too!!!

Sheila said:

Thank you Sheila, you really motivate me!!!!! I want to be where you are.

What are some tips for staying motivated in the Pampered Chef business?

1. Set clear and achievable goals: Having a specific target to work towards can help keep you motivated and focused.

2. Find your why: Remind yourself of the reasons why you started with Pampered Chef and what motivates you to succeed.

3. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people: Being around like-minded individuals who share your passion can help keep you motivated and inspired.

4. Take breaks when needed: Burnout can happen, so make sure to take breaks when you feel overwhelmed and come back refreshed and refocused.

5. Celebrate your successes: Celebrating even the small victories can help boost your motivation and keep you on track towards your larger goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erickamcdaniel
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • etteluap70PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lesliec