• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My New Role as a Director!

In summary, Cheryl and Diane both achieved their goals of becoming directors. They both have five active consultants who are qualified to become directors and they all need to qualify by the end of the month.
Koolotus
Wahoo! Just had to share :)
I have 2 active signed 3 last week and I will be a director April 1st!!!!
:)
I don't post much but I loved meeting you guys at conference and I know the advise and ideas on here have been invaluable !!!

WoooHoo!! Way to go!
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gif

Thank You Kelly :):):)

Congratulations! I have 5 now too and I have a question... they have to qualify before we get the director call right? Sorry... I'm too lazy to go to pol. and procedures... :)

In order to become a Director you need to have 5 personally recruited, qualified consultants who are active at the same time.

cmdtrgd said:
In order to become a Director you need to have 5 personally recruited, qualified consultants who are active at the same time.

Thank you... That is what I thought but wanted to make certain. It's going to be a busy month coaching all 5 plus one more who is inactive but has a show scheduled for the 15th... so 6 ... to all have a MARVELOUS MARCH!!!!!!!

Congrats! Now get them all going!

Congrats, Cheryl!

Awesome!! Great for you!! I hope to join you at NC crossing!!

Congratulations!!!

Congrats to both of you!:)

I have 2 active and three that need to qualify this month. They all have at least 4 shows booked before the 22nd. I had them do that so they still have a buffer of about a week in their 30 days. I did cook n book already and they are all excited about the knives. I am really excited for them and I am confident they will do well :)
I will let you know if I hear anything from home office. I don't know what will happen or how it works. Deb any info you want to share ?

CONGRATS! DIANE!!!!!! :D

WooHOO! Great Job!
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Way to GO Cheryl!!! WaHoo!!! - Did you ever think maybe they won't let you promote on APRIL 1st!!!! .....

:balloon: APRIL's Fools!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

OMG Gina that was too cute!! I have to use that on my friend who is going to Promote on April 1st. Congrats Cheryl, you are doing awesome!!!!

Gina!!!!!

I read that first line like three times! I was like wait what does gina know? did I do something???
HaHA you got me Apriil Fools you stinker!!
Thanks Amanda! Let's get you going to. We could walk together!!! :)

Related to Celebrating My New Role as a Director!

1. What is a Director in Pampered Chef?

A Director in Pampered Chef is a leadership role within the company where individuals have the opportunity to build and manage their own team of consultants. They are responsible for training and supporting their team members, as well as driving sales and growing their business.

2. How can I become a Director in Pampered Chef?

To become a Director in Pampered Chef, you must first reach the Senior Consultant level by achieving certain sales and team building goals. From there, you can continue to grow your business and mentor others to reach the Director level. Our team leaders and support team are always available to help guide you on your journey to becoming a Director.

3. What are the benefits of being a Director in Pampered Chef?

As a Director in Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate, receive exclusive training and support, and qualify for additional incentives and rewards. You also have the ability to make a positive impact on the lives of others by mentoring and supporting your team members.

4. Do I have to sell products as a Director in Pampered Chef?

While selling products is an important aspect of being a Director in Pampered Chef, your main focus will be on building and managing your team. However, many Directors also continue to actively sell products themselves in order to lead by example and increase their personal income.

5. Can I still be a Director if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Director in Pampered Chef while also working a full-time job. Many of our successful Directors have other jobs or responsibilities and are able to successfully manage their Pampered Chef business on the side. As a Director, you have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and can tailor your business to fit your lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Momafour
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Suzyengl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • jwpamp