• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have to Brag on My Team This Month!

In summary, to showcase your team's achievements for "I Have to Brag on My Team This Month!", you can create a photo collage or video, share testimonials, post on social media, or host a team celebration event. Some ideas for team goals include increasing sales, recruiting new team members, hosting successful events, and winning awards or recognition. To motivate your team, you can set clear goals, offer incentives, and create a supportive team culture. "I Have to Brag on My Team This Month!" is open to all consultants, regardless of experience, and you can use the hashtag #BragOnMyTeam on social media to share your team's achievements and connect with others.
Sheila
Gold Member
Recruit #1 does PC part-time & had her only show for the month cancel, so she's working hard to at least be active this month.

Recruit #2 is a SC. She's done 1 cooking show & closed at $1,183.25! Her recruit has done 1 Cooking Show & 1 Catalog show but also received an online order today from a wife of her husband's coworker - an online order for $553!!! (Wish the customer would have called & made that one into a show!!) This same consultant has EIGHT shows on her February calendar! She works full time and only does PC part-time! LOL

I've done 2 Cooking Shows & 1 Catalog show and have home office leads, so my sales are at $2,463.74. (I have NINE shows on my Feb calendar. I usually only do 3-5 per month max.)

That's $5,202.03 in Team Sales! :D

Now, if I can just get the one active so I don't get "paid as" a Sr. Consultant this month! :yuck:

Can't wait to see what February brings!!! :D

Whoo Whoo!! Sounds like everyone is rocking and rolling! Yay!

That is fantastic!!! Congratulations!

That's great! But wouldn't get be getting paid as an SC because of Recruit #2? or did you mean so you can get paid as a "TL"? :)

That's great!!! My team was a little slower this month....

1. How do I showcase my team's achievements for "I Have to Brag on My Team This Month!"?

To showcase your team's achievements, you can create a photo collage or video highlighting their successes, share testimonials from satisfied customers, or post about their accomplishments on social media. You can also host a team celebration event to recognize and reward their hard work.

2. What are some ideas for team goals to aim for during "I Have to Brag on My Team This Month!"?

Some ideas for team goals include increasing sales, recruiting new team members, hosting successful events, and winning awards or recognition. You can also set individual goals for team members, such as reaching a certain number of sales or sponsoring a new consultant.

3. How can I motivate my team to participate in "I Have to Brag on My Team This Month!"?

You can motivate your team by setting clear and achievable goals, offering incentives or rewards for top performers, and creating a supportive and encouraging team culture. You can also provide training and resources to help your team members succeed and reach their goals.

4. Can I participate in "I Have to Brag on My Team This Month!" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, absolutely! "I Have to Brag on My Team This Month!" is open to all consultants, regardless of their experience or sales level. It's a great opportunity to showcase your team's accomplishments and celebrate their progress, no matter how big or small.

5. Can I use the hashtag #BragOnMyTeam on social media to share my team's achievements for "I Have to Brag on My Team This Month!"?

Yes, you can use the hashtag #BragOnMyTeam on social media to share your team's achievements and connect with other consultants participating in the event. Just make sure to also tag Pampered Chef and use appropriate hashtags to reach a wider audience and potentially attract new customers or team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • crystalscookingnow