• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Old Catalog Sticker Verbage

In summary, "Need Old Catalog Sticker Verbage" refers to the text and information found on previous season's product catalog stickers. This information is useful for referencing discontinued or limited edition products and can be requested for specific products through Pampered Chef customer service or an independent consultant. There is no fee for requesting this information, but availability may vary. Old catalog sticker verbage can also be used in a Pampered Chef business to educate and inform customers, compare products, and showcase the brand's product variety over the years.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I looked for the file for this but can't find it. What is the saying some people put on stickers for old catalogs?

I got this one on here a while back, don't know who gets the credit for it....It's the one I'm using.

Though the date on this catalog may be old
Just look inside and you'll be sold
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!

Linda: That's it!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

You are welcome!

Hope to see you in Chicago.

Here's a link to a site that sells stickers for Direct Sales Consultants and the prices seem very good!

http://www.thebooster.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=3186

Lisa

I have some really great Booster things!! Thanks!

Related to Need Old Catalog Sticker Verbage

1. What is "Need Old Catalog Sticker Verbage"?

"Need Old Catalog Sticker Verbage" refers to the text and information found on the stickers placed on product catalogs from previous seasons.

2. Why do I need old catalog sticker verbage?

Old catalog sticker verbage is useful for referencing previous product information, such as pricing and item descriptions, for discontinued or limited edition products.

3. Can I request old catalog sticker verbage for a specific product?

Yes, you can request old catalog sticker verbage for a specific product by contacting Pampered Chef customer service or reaching out to an independent consultant.

4. Is there a fee for requesting old catalog sticker verbage?

No, there is no fee for requesting old catalog sticker verbage. However, the availability of the requested information may vary.

5. How can I use old catalog sticker verbage for my Pampered Chef business?

You can use old catalog sticker verbage to educate and inform your customers about previous products, to compare current and discontinued products, and to showcase the variety of products offered by Pampered Chef over the years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• salthechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
caraighan
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
PChefRenee