• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Order Issue - Need Suggestions

In summary, the catalog summarizer is looking for suggestions on how to change the wording on the top and bottom buttons to be more different so that it does not confuse the customers and hosts as much. The verbage needs to be more different so it is not confusing. They are also trying to help a customer who ordered on another consultant's website.
Kathytnt
I do a lot of catalog shows - Even though I have added the instuctions on labels that go on every catalog and let the host know to I still have people ordering individually off Our Products on the website rather than going to Order Products on the bottom of the Page

I would like PC to Change the verbage on the button on the top or bottom

Any suggestions??

Most of these are fundraisers so I am trying to help people get a good total

Thanks for any suggestions

I am thinking perhaps the bottom button should say - Online ordering and the Top one continue to say Our Products Our Products and Order Products is too similiar The verbage needs to be more different so it doesn't confuse the customers and hosts so much

I fully believe in emailing Home Office...website/pampered partner department... and tell them.

I have a show going right now, a friend of the host's mother, went to order...to help the host!... and SOMEHOW she ordered on another consultants website! ...I'm wondering if she mistyped my web address, and when she couldn't find the host's name, she ended up placing an individual order... ??? ... I"m still trying to figure it out.

To ME ...it seems easy enough... but I may be more computer savvy than other people...I dunno.

Ok I am a bit confused.. I was curious so I went on my site to check itout. Either way if someone goes thru the Order Products tab or the Our products tab it prompts them to enter a hosts/organization name. On both that part is first before the "place an individual order"

I know some people(customers) are just a bit dense or not internet savy.

I would probably put something on my Caty's like " Order Online! You MUST type in your hosts/organization name in order for them to get credit!

Maybee I'm just not understanding the issue.....

This is what I put on all my invites. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• How to Order Label.doc
    56 KB · Views: 359
I am trying to walk her through this - I think she may be on the order products screen but she says she is not getting the part that allows her to order anything Wonder if cookies or temp internet files might cause a problem

Related to Online Order Issue - Need Suggestions

1. How can I track my online order?

To track your online order, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. You will be able to see the status of your order and any tracking information available.

2. What should I do if I received the wrong item or my order is missing an item?

If you received the wrong item or your order is missing an item, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be happy to assist you and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

3. Can I cancel or make changes to my online order?

If your order has not yet been processed, you may be able to cancel or make changes to your order. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 for assistance.

4. My online order arrived damaged, what should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 and they will help you with a replacement or refund for the damaged item.

5. How long will it take for my online order to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. You can check the estimated delivery date for your order on the "Orders" tab in your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • CAPCnewbie