• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Uses for Old Catalogs to Promote Your Business | Expert Tips

In summary, the conversation participants are discussing ideas for using old catalogs. One person suggests leaving them at offices and stores, while another suggests giving them out at fairs or to people in their neighborhood. They also mention using old catalogs as bookmarks for a unique promotion idea. The conversation also touches on the use of holiday mini catalogs and leaving them at various locations as a marketing strategy.
salthechef
I love the ideas I find here from all the brilliant and experienced Cheffers! I need to see if I can pick your collective brain now... :p
I have an embarassingly large stock of old catalogs. They are now perfectly stickered with my info on the back and the old catalog sticker from the files on the front. I was going to take them to waiting rooms around here and leave them, but does someone else have suggestions for good uses for these? I haven't put the needed effort into my business, so I would like to make use of these to really try to get my name out there.
Thanks in advance for the ideas! :balloon:

Sounds like you've got them all set to go out. :) I'd do what you were thinking... leave them at offices and stores, hair salons, etc. They are also good to give out at fairs, do you have any coming up? If you really have a ton, maybe you could leave them at the doors of people in your neighborhood? My question is what to do with all the holiday mini's I have left over. :)

No, no fairs. This is a pretty rural area. :) I would like to hear about uses for older minis too!

Just hand them out like crazy to people you meet. Leave one or two EVERYWHERE you go.

Bumping...So, has anyone had much success with leaving catalogs in waiting rooms, etc.?

I heard a great tip for the TOTALLY out dated one's (I have a few from spring 2008) Cut out the recipes and attach them to poster board as book marks to give away at your shows.
I haven't tried it yet, but it sounded like a cool idea to me. I also don't remember who I heard it from:blushing:

salthechef said:
Bumping...So, has anyone had much success with leaving catalogs in waiting rooms, etc.?

I leave the minis everywhere!!! Even when we go to the movies (which we do every week), if I have to go to the restroom, I leave a couple by the sink!!! :blushing:
I don't know if it does any good, but I got an order on my website during the holidays and I have no idea who the person was!!! I'm sure she picked up my info somewhere! It could have been from one of my minis!

babywings76 said:
My question is what to do with all the holiday mini's I have left over. :)

the way I see it, the holiday minis still have great gift ideas in them! There are other gift-giving reasons throughout the year!!!

Related to Creative Uses for Old Catalogs to Promote Your Business | Expert Tips

1. What can I do with my old Pampered Chef catalogs?

There are several ways you can use your old Pampered Chef catalogs. You can use them as inspiration for new recipes, as reference for product information, or as a fun activity for kids to cut out and create collages. You can also recycle them or donate them to a local school or daycare center for art projects.

2. Can I still order products from old catalogs?

No, we recommend ordering products from the most current catalog to ensure availability and the latest products and promotions. However, some products may still be available for purchase through our website or customer service.

3. How long are Pampered Chef catalogs valid for?

Pampered Chef catalogs are typically valid for one season, which is approximately 4-6 months. After that, a new catalog is released with updated products and promotions.

4. Can I use old catalogs to host a Pampered Chef party?

While we encourage using the most current catalog for hosting parties, you can still use old catalogs as reference for product information and recipes. However, we recommend having the most recent catalog available for guests to place orders from.

5. Can I return products purchased from an old catalog?

Yes, our return policy allows for returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase, regardless of the catalog it was purchased from. However, please note that some products may have limited availability or may have been discontinued since the release of the old catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
Admin Greg