• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Hospitality Near Southern Pines, Nc 28387

In summary, to find information about Pampered Chef's hospitality services near Southern Pines, NC 28387, visit their website and click on the "Hospitality" tab. To book an event, contact them through their website or reach out to an independent consultant in the area. Pampered Chef offers a variety of hospitality services in the area, including cooking classes and meal prep parties, with customizable menu options. You can request a specific menu for your event and it is recommended to book at least 4-6 weeks in advance.
JaimeQ
Please help : )
I have a consultant that is in Southern Pines, NC 28387
Plese let me know if you are close (like 30-40 minutes) and can help!

I'd love to help but I'm about 1 1/2 hours north of her/him.

Thanks! She really needs to get connected to a team. Do you know of anyone I have called 2 of the HO directors and no one cals me back!

Sorry, I don't. I know there are directors around but I can't find any upper level for ME to have a meeting with and I've also looked around to check into joint meetings with no luck.

You'll find someone though - they're out there...

I've got friends close to Willmington and in Jacksonville but none out there. I'll keep asking though.

Related to Need Hospitality Near Southern Pines, Nc 28387

1. Where can I find information about Pampered Chef's hospitality services near Southern Pines, NC 28387?

You can find information about our hospitality services near Southern Pines, NC 28387 on our website. Simply visit www.pamperedchef.com and click on the "Hospitality" tab at the top of the page. From there, you can browse our services and find more details about what we offer in the Southern Pines area.

2. How can I book a Pampered Chef hospitality event near Southern Pines, NC 28387?

To book a hospitality event near Southern Pines, NC 28387, you can either contact us directly through our website or reach out to one of our independent consultants in the area. They will be able to assist you in scheduling and planning your event to ensure it meets your needs and preferences.

3. What types of hospitality services does Pampered Chef offer in the Southern Pines, NC 28387 area?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of hospitality services in the Southern Pines, NC 28387 area, including cooking classes, meal prep parties, in-home cooking demonstrations, and more. We also offer customizable options to meet the specific needs of your event or group.

4. Can I request a specific menu for my Pampered Chef hospitality event near Southern Pines, NC 28387?

Yes, you can request a specific menu for your Pampered Chef hospitality event near Southern Pines, NC 28387. Our consultants will work with you to create a customized menu that fits your dietary restrictions, preferences, and budget. We also offer a variety of pre-planned menus for you to choose from.

5. How far in advance should I book a Pampered Chef hospitality event near Southern Pines, NC 28387?

We recommend booking your Pampered Chef hospitality event near Southern Pines, NC 28387 at least 4-6 weeks in advance to ensure availability. However, we understand that sometimes events come up last minute and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Contact us as soon as possible to check availability and start planning your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlynn424
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies