• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Dessert Recipe for Large Bar Pan

In summary, the funeral dinner is on Wednesday and the person is considering making the Raspberries n Cream Streusel Squares. They also mentioned that the mini muffin pan can be used to make the recipe.Lastly, they said that one of their favorite bar recipes is Pumpkin Pie ala Easy.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
We have a funeral dinner on Wednesday that I am helping with. I am considering making the Raspberries n Cream Streusel Squares, which are made in the LBP. Anyone have any other ideas for something simple to make in the LBP for dessert? I want to be able to make a lot, but have it be really GOOD too!

Thanks!

NOT A PC RECIPE BUT AWESOME!! You can also make in the MMP.
These are so yummy I'll get up in the middle of the night to eat them and then have them again for breakfastFudge Jumbles
CRUST:
1 cup margarine
2 cups brown sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups oatmeal
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
FILLING:
cook the following over low heat until well blended
12 oz chocolate chips
1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
2 TBSP margarine
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp saltCream margarine & sugar in bowl until light and fluffy. add eggs & vanilla. Beat well.
Combine remaining crust ingredients.
Spread 2/3 of the crust mixture onto barpan.
Pour filling over the crust.
Using medium stainless steel scoop add scoops of the crust mixture
Bake for 30 minutes @ 350 .

KellyTheChef said:
We have a funeral dinner on Wednesday that I am helping with. I am considering making the Raspberries n Cream Streusel Squares, which are made in the LBP. Anyone have any other ideas for something simple to make in the LBP for dessert? I want to be able to make a lot, but have it be really GOOD too!

Thanks!

I love these! One of my favorite bar recipes!

OK, I am a little slow, but I can usually decipher... what is the MMP

mini muffin pan

Get a bag of butterscotch chips and make the recipe on the back...Oatmeal Scotchies - yum.

Around Christmas I make Holiday Squares:Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup sugar
4 eggs
1 cup butter or margarine
2 cups flour
1 tsp. lemon flavor
Powdered sugar
1 can cherry pie filling
Preparation:
1. Gradually add sugar to butter in large bowl. Cream at medium speed until light and fluffy. Keep mixing in one egg at a time. Turn to low speed; add flour and extract. Pour into greased jelly roll pan.2. Knife to mark 20 squares. In the middle of each square put a teaspoon of cherry pie filling.3. Bake at 350-degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.4. Sprinkle powdered sugar over top after baking.

By the way, our large sheet pan also works as a bar pan if you need to make 2 of something at the same time...

Pumpkin Pie ala Easy!

Attachments

• Pumpkin Pie a la Easy.doc
    191.5 KB · Views: 388
I LOVE Texas Sheet Cake... super easy and really yummy. Just google it for a recipe :)

Related to Need Dessert Recipe for Large Bar Pan

1. Can I use any dessert recipe for the large bar pan?

No, not all dessert recipes are suitable for the large bar pan. It is recommended to use recipes that specifically mention using a bar pan or recipes that have been tested and approved by Pampered Chef for use with the large bar pan.

2. What size bar pan should I use for a large group?

The large bar pan from Pampered Chef measures 12" x 15" and is perfect for serving desserts to a large group. It can hold up to 28 brownies or 24 cookies, making it ideal for parties or potlucks.

3. Can I make savory dishes in the large bar pan?

Yes, the large bar pan can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is great for making casseroles, roasted vegetables, and even breakfast items like frittatas. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time according to the recipe.

4. How do I clean the large bar pan?

The large bar pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using harsh scrubbers or abrasive cleaners, as they may damage the non-stick coating.

5. Can I use parchment paper or foil in the large bar pan?

Yes, you can line the large bar pan with parchment paper or foil for easier cleanup. However, make sure to leave a slight overhang on the sides to prevent the paper or foil from slipping into the batter or dish while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christyine winslow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Tracie