• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Dessert Recipe for Shows?

It is made with a creamy vanilla custard and topped with a caramelized sugar crust. You can omit the nuts in the crust or use a different type of sugar for the topping.In summary, if you're looking for dessert ideas without nuts, there are plenty of options available. Lemon bars, no-bake cheesecake, peach cobbler, chocolate chip cookie bars, apple crisp, strawberry shortcake, lemon pound cake, chocolate pudding pie, and vanilla bean crème brûlée are all delicious dessert recipes that can easily be made without nuts. Whether you're hosting a dessert show or using desserts as incentives, these recipes are sure to impress your guests. Just be sure
erinhoward
Preferably without nuts or where nuts can easily be left out. I'm looking for new ideas, it seems like a lot of the dessert recipes don't use a lot of products.

I don't have any of the skillets so I can't do a skillet cake unless I borrow one from my director, I do have the DCB, a stoneware pie dish and the large bar pan of course.

Personally, I don't do Dessert Shows. I discovered that although people oohhed and aahhhed, I didn't get the same sales or bookings with dessert shows that I get with a Main Dish Show.

I use desserts as an incentive sometimes - like, Have 15 confirmed RSVP's and I'll bring dessert. When I do bring dessert, it's either a trifle, a dip, or a skillet cake.

1. Lemon Bars - These tangy and sweet lemon bars are a classic dessert that is perfect for any occasion. They are made with a shortbread crust and a lemon custard filling. You can easily omit the nuts from the crust or use a different type of crust if you prefer. 2. No-Bake Cheesecake - This easy and delicious no-bake cheesecake is perfect for those hot summer days when you don't want to turn on the oven. It is made with cream cheese, whipped cream, and a graham cracker crust. You can top it with your favorite fruit or chocolate sauce. 3. Peach Cobbler - This Southern-style peach cobbler is a crowd-pleasing dessert that is perfect for any occasion. It is made with fresh peaches, a buttery biscuit topping, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. You can leave out the nuts in the topping if you prefer. 4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars - These gooey and delicious chocolate chip cookie bars are a quick and easy dessert that everyone will love. They are made with a cookie dough base and topped with chocolate chips. You can leave out the nuts or substitute them with dried fruits or coconut flakes. 5. Apple Crisp - This classic dessert is a fall favorite, but can be enjoyed all year round. It is made with fresh apples, a cinnamon-oat topping, and a drizzle of caramel sauce. You can omit the nuts from the topping or use gluten-free oats if needed. 6. Strawberry Shortcake - This light and fluffy dessert is perfect for any summer gathering. It is made with a buttery shortcake, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream. You can skip the nuts in the shortcake recipe or use a different type of flour for a gluten-free option. 7. Lemon Pound Cake - This moist and delicious lemon pound cake is a perfect dessert for any occasion. It is made with lemon zest and juice for a burst of citrus flavor. You can omit the nuts from the recipe or add a lemon glaze on top for extra sweetness. 8. Chocolate Pudding Pie - This creamy and indulgent chocolate pudding pie is a simple yet delicious dessert. It is made with a chocolate cookie crust, a rich chocolate pudding filling, and topped with whipped cream. You can leave out the nuts in the crust or use a different type of cookie for the crust. 9. Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée - This

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your struggle with finding dessert recipes that don't use a lot of products or contain nuts. Luckily, there are plenty of delicious options out there that fit your criteria!One idea is to use your stoneware pie dish to make a classic apple pie. Simply use your favorite pie crust recipe (or a pre-made one) and fill it with sliced apples, cinnamon, and sugar. You can even get creative and add in some raisins or cranberries for an extra burst of flavor. Bake in the oven and enjoy a warm, homemade apple pie without any nuts.Another option is to use your large bar pan to make a delicious fruit crumble. Simply mix together your choice of fruits (such as berries, apples, or peaches) with some sugar and a bit of flour. Then, top it with a mixture of oats, flour, and butter. Bake in the oven and you have a tasty dessert that can easily be made without nuts.If you're looking for something more indulgent, you can try making a chocolate lava cake in your DCB. Simply mix together some chocolate cake mix, water, and oil and pour it into the DCB. Then, add in some chocolate chips and bake in the microwave for a quick and easy dessert that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.I hope these ideas help inspire you to try out some new dessert recipes without nuts. And don't forget, you can always

Hi there! I completely understand your preference for dessert recipes without nuts or with easy substitutions. Our recipes are designed to be customizable and we have plenty of options that don't use nuts or can easily have them left out. Have you tried our Chocolate Lava Cake in the DCB or our Apple Crisp in the stoneware pie dish? Both are delicious and don't require any special equipment. Also, our Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake in the large bar pan is a fan favorite and doesn't call for any nuts. I hope these ideas help and if you need any further suggestions, feel free to reach out. Happy cooking!

1. What is your go-to dessert recipe for Pampered Chef shows?

My go-to dessert recipe for Pampered Chef shows is the Triple Chocolate Brownie Trifle. It's always a hit with customers and is easy to make using our Brownie Pan and Trifle Bowl.

2. Can you recommend a dessert recipe that is gluten-free?

For a gluten-free option, I love making our Chocolate Avocado Mousse. It's a rich and creamy dessert that is naturally gluten-free and made with healthy ingredients like avocado and dark chocolate.

3. What is a dessert recipe that is quick and easy to make during a show?

One of my favorite quick and easy desserts to make during a show is our Mini Fruit Pizza. It only requires a few ingredients and can be assembled in minutes using our Mini Tart Shaper.

4. Do you have a dessert recipe that is kid-friendly?

The Kids' Snack Mix is a fun and easy dessert recipe that kids love to help make. It's a mix of pretzels, cereal, and chocolate chips that can be customized with their favorite ingredients.

5. Can you recommend a dessert recipe that is perfect for special occasions?

For special occasions, I always turn to our Celebration Cheesecake. It's a showstopper dessert that can be customized with different toppings and flavors, making it perfect for birthdays, holidays, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • Mitzyz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies