• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Large Bar Pan Dessert for Demo

In summary, a great dessert to demo with the Large Bar Pan would be a classic Apple Crisp or a Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. Both are easy to make and can be eaten shortly after prep. For the apple crisp, you'll need sliced apples, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, and butter. For the cookie cake, you'll need flour, baking soda, salt, butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips. Simply follow the instructions and you'll have a delicious dessert to share with your guests.
christyine winslow
I have my first PC party this Wednesday. I want to demo the large bar pan with a dessert. I want to know what you recommend for a dessert using the LBP that can be eaten reasonably soon after prep. It must be scrumptious too

!A great dessert to demo with the Large Bar Pan would be a classic Apple Crisp. It's easy to make and can be eaten shortly after prep. To make it, you'll need: - 5-6 large apples, peeled, cored and sliced- 2/3 cups of white sugar- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour- 1/2 cup of butterPreheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the Large Bar Pan with butter or cooking spray. Mix the sliced apples, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Pour the mixture into the pan. In a separate bowl, mix the flour and butter together until it is crumbly. Sprinkle the flour and butter mixture over the apple layer. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy!

!One delicious and easy dessert that you can make in the Large Bar Pan is a Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. Here's how to make it:Ingredients:- 1 cup all-purpose flour- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda- 1/2 teaspoon salt- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened- 1/2 cup granulated sugar- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar- 1 large egg- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chipsInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.4. Add in the egg and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined.5. Gradually add in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.6. Fold in the chocolate chips.7. Spread the cookie dough evenly onto the Large Bar Pan, making sure to press it down firmly.8. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.9. Let the cookie cake cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. You can serve it warm with a scoop of ice cream on top, or let it cool completely and cut it into bars. Enjoy!

What is the best dessert to make on the Large Bar Pan for a demo?

The best dessert to make on the Large Bar Pan for a demo is the Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar. It is easy to make, delicious, and showcases the versatility of the Large Bar Pan.

Can I use the Large Bar Pan for other types of desserts?

Yes, the Large Bar Pan is perfect for making a variety of desserts such as brownies, fruit crumbles, and even mini cheesecakes. Its large size and non-stick surface make it ideal for baking and serving desserts for a crowd.

Do I need to grease the Large Bar Pan before using it for desserts?

No, the Large Bar Pan has a non-stick surface that eliminates the need for greasing. However, you can lightly spray the pan with a non-stick cooking spray for added assurance.

Can I use the Large Bar Pan in the microwave or on the stovetop?

No, the Large Bar Pan is not suitable for use in the microwave or on the stovetop. It is designed for oven use only and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.

How do I clean the Large Bar Pan after using it for desserts?

The Large Bar Pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaning agents, as they can damage the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shari in TX
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Renee Anderson
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
nikked
  • Tracie