• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director My Show Submitted 30 Hours Ago: Where is it?

In summary, the show that was submitted 30 hours ago is not showing up on the stats screen for the show, but the girl who renewed about 24 hours ago and is trying to submit a $300 show is still not showing up on the screen. The show has been updated, but it still seems strange that the stats for the show should take so long to update.
Sheila
Gold Member
My show submitted 30 hours ago is showing 14 of the 15 orders shipped, but STILL is not showing up on my stats that the show was submitted. (Definitely NOT on hold.)

The girl who renewed about 24 hours ago & is trying to submit a $300 show is still not showing up on my screen, hasn't gotten an e-mail from HO and when she called, they told her to be patient.

What the heck???

I got the e-mail from HO that all items from the show have shipped. 7 of the 14 are showing delivered already! WOW!!! Still not showing #15 as having been shipped on the shipping screen & still not showing in my stats. WEIRD!!!

My indirect recruit submitted her first show last night. It's not showing in my stats. Maybe it's a late update today? But it's not end or even mid month and yours shouldn't be taking this long to update. Keep track of your #s, people, keep track of your #s. No way should we rely on HO right now.

It's finally updated. I can see my show & her on my screen again. That was crazy that it took so long!

Still wish they would put a notice up there with the "1 new person has joined your team" to say "1 person has re-joined your team" ~ I sent it in as a suggestion months ago when they first came out with the renewal program & got a response back that it was a great idea and that they were going to forward it to the appropriate people ... but never happened. Still think it's sad that we don't get notified when someone re-joins the team. When you only have 3-4 on your screen, it's easy to spot. But there comes a point where it's just not something you notice! Especially if they are in a downline Director's team! :(

Related to My Show Submitted 30 Hours Ago: Where is it?

1. Where can I find my submitted show?

Your submitted show can be found on the platform or channel where you submitted it. If you submitted it to a specific streaming service, it will be available on that service. If you submitted it to a television network, it will be available on that network's channel.

2. How long does it take for my show to be available?

The time it takes for your show to be available varies depending on the platform or channel. Some may make it available immediately, while others may have a longer processing time. It's best to check with the specific platform or channel for an estimated timeline.

3. Can I track the status of my show submission?

Yes, you can usually track the status of your show submission on the platform or channel's website. They may have a section for submitted shows or a tracking system for submissions. If not, you can always reach out to their customer service for an update.

4. What should I do if I can't find my submitted show?

If you can't find your submitted show, double check that you submitted it to the correct platform or channel. If you did and it's still not available, reach out to their customer service for assistance. It's possible that there may have been an issue with the submission or it's still in the process of being added to their catalog.

5. Can I make changes to my show after it has been submitted?

In most cases, no. Once you have submitted your show, it is in the hands of the platform or channel to process and make available. If you need to make changes, you may need to reach out to their customer service and explain the situation. However, it's always best to make sure your show is finalized and ready for submission before sending it in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Sheila