• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Show on Hold: My Sister's Credit Card Declined - How to Resolve?

In summary, a show that was submitted yesterday afternoon was on hold as of 8 pm. A cc that was used for the show was declined, so the host tried to call HO but was told that business hours were already in effect. Today, the show was at $500 and the host was able to receive 1500 points for it.
finley1991
I submitted a show yesterday afternoon at 5pm. I checked around 8pm and it says that it's on hold. I called HO because nothing is listed in the declined credit cards section of consultant's corner. There is a cc that was declined (my sister). She ran it again and it was still declined.

I went in to check on it this morning so I could put it on my pc debit card... show is still on hold and again, nothing in the declined cc part of consultant's corner.

How am I supposed to get this resolved? I want this show to count for triple points (obviously) but can't do anything until Monday. Do you think they will honor it for triple points if I don't get it resolved until then?

:mad:

I would think they would. It usually takes at least a couple hours for it to show up on declined cc page. wait for it show there once they update CC and try again.

Good luck! How much was the show? :)

Thanks Kristi! The show was $630... not huge but every little bit counts!

Umm, that's AWESOME! Especially for this time of year! Congrats! :D

Saturday is now an official work day at HO cust svc - so someone should be there today. Call!

Thanks! I'm off to call! :)

HAHA... just called and got the automated message to call back during business hours and then listed them... yup... it is business hours already! Guess they haven't gotten to their phones yet! I'll try back in a few minutes!

Thanks Linda! I just got through and it's taken care of. I'm glad I found out about today's hours or I would have stewed over it all weekend!Now off to do errands in the chilly 16F weather! BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I'm glad you got it resolved. This happened to me on 12/31 at 4 pm when I sent in my show that cinched the trip for me. It drove me crazy! It did notify me that a show was on hold via email and it was the because it was missing the billing zip codes for each of the 4 orders that used a cc. Was that your issue? I'm glad it got in!! Woo hoo triple points! I had a $600 show last night....I would've loved a $1000 show, but hey, I"ll take 1800 points!! :)

pamperedbecky said:
I'm glad you got it resolved. This happened to me on 12/31 at 4 pm when I sent in my show that cinched the trip for me. It drove me crazy! It did notify me that a show was on hold via email and it was the because it was missing the billing zip codes for each of the 4 orders that used a cc. Was that your issue? I'm glad it got in!! Woo hoo triple points! I had a $600 show last night....I would've loved a $1000 show, but hey, I"ll take 1800 points!! :)

My show today is at $500 so 1500 points for me. :D

pampmomof3 said:
My show today is at $500 so 1500 points for me. :D

Woo hoo!!! :D

I'm happy for you guys!! My 3 shows for the triple points all canceled! :( The one today called me 45 minutes before I was walking out the door to her house. Waaaaa...that's okay.. I'm so glad I earned Disney!! This year's incentives don't move me. I'm kinda worn out from the stress of trying to qualify for Disney by the end of the year anyway.

Good luck everyone!!

Hopefully it was an emergency...or I would have blown a gasket! I had a show today but she does not want to close before tomorrow night...even with a nice bribe. Maybe tomorrow's host will give in to the bribe!!

1. What should I do if my sister's credit card declined during my Pampered Chef show?

If your sister's credit card declined during your Pampered Chef show, the first step is to remain calm and not panic. It is common for credit cards to decline due to various reasons, and there are steps you can take to resolve the issue.

2. Will my sister's declined credit card affect my Pampered Chef show's total sales?

No, your sister's declined credit card will not affect your Pampered Chef show's total sales. The total sales for your show are only calculated based on the orders that were successfully processed and paid for.

3. Can my sister still place an order with a different payment method after her credit card declined?

Yes, your sister can still place an order with a different payment method after her credit card declined. She can choose to pay with a different credit or debit card, check, or cash. If she prefers to pay with a different card, make sure to have her contact information and order details ready to process the order later.

4. Will Pampered Chef contact me if my sister's credit card declined?

No, Pampered Chef will not contact you if your sister's credit card declined. It is the responsibility of the consultant to follow up with their guests and resolve any payment issues.

5. What can I do to prevent credit card declines at my Pampered Chef show?

To prevent credit card declines at your Pampered Chef show, it is essential to communicate with your guests beforehand. Remind them to check the available balance on their credit cards and to contact their bank if necessary. You can also offer alternative payment methods such as cash or check to avoid any payment issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • baychef