• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid-Season Products - Who Is Getting Them!!! :)

In summary, this conversation revolves around the author's plans to earn the HWC items. They have 2 cooking shows scheduled and are hoping to earn another booking or two. They also have an $150+ individual order to submit this weekend.
I just got an email (you probably did, too) that the products shipped today. The aprons won't ship until 4/9, and then they'll go out in submitted order. They didn't anticipate such a big response.

What?? I really wanted my apron NOW!! Wahhhhhhh!

raebates said:
I just got an email (you probably did, too) that the products shipped today. The aprons won't ship until 4/9, and then they'll go out in submitted order. They didn't anticipate such a big response.

Haven't received my letter yet Rae but thanks for letting us know. I didn't earn the apron but I often shake my head when I hear that they didn't anticipate a big response on a promotion.

Yeah, they should know by now that PC consultants will jump through hoops for ANYTHING free!

I know it is hard for HO to anticipate how many people will earn a promotion, but I don't get excited about incentives as much anymore if I know I will have to wait so long to get my reward!!

I did not earn the apron!:( I am on the ball to earn the mid season stuff!

Some of them really have been long lately waiting for them to ship. The dish cloths came very quick after I submitted the $500 plus show last month. I think I like the shipped as earned better than their waiting to ship all at once.

I just closed the last show I needed to get the midseason products. Yea. I want my salad spinner so I can play. We may have salad every night for dinner once I get that!

Don't think I will earn them :(. Only have 1 show tomorrow and not another until the 13th, 14th and 17th unless they close before deadline?? Ohwell, we can always purchase them at 50% off sample!

heat123 said:
Don't think I will earn them :(. Only have 1 show tomorrow and not another until the 13th, 14th and 17th unless they close before deadline?? Ohwell, we can always purchase them at 50% off sample!

Maybe you'll have a shocker of a show tomorrow ($1250 in sales) or the one on the 13th or 14th will close by the 20th. You can still do it!

I was so bummed that I didn't earn anything in the sell-a-thon, so I WILL earn the mid-season. I want that Big Daddy Bowl! I am closing a $450 catty show tomorrow, and then have what IS going to be my first $1000 show (a bridal shower) on the 1st. Already received 2 out of state orders via the PWS, and the hostess assures me that the show will be huge. Just read that "the Secret" thread and I' m POSITIVE it will happen!!!!!!!

I didn't earn anything in sellathon either...and now I had 2 hosts flake on me...so this weekend I gotta get out and get some orders so I can get my mid season products....I'm SO CLOSE to getting them - only about $200 away. we'll have to see what I can round up this weekend! i hope your bridal shower is a HUGE success!!
let us know how it went!!

I'm really looking forward to it. It will be my first shower as well! (I'm going to have a HUGE celebration when this is a big success!)

By the way Chris--I just bought a plane ticket to Chicago with some other cluster members this week. (Another First!) We're wave 3 too!

I just earned them!!! Yippeeee! Tonight's show is already at 1300 and I'm not closing it until Tuesday! :D :D :D :D

I really really really wanna earn the mid-season products! I've only submitted a $621 show, I've got a floating catalog show and my next cooking show isn't until the 14th!!!

But I have a vendor fair tomorrow from 10-4, so I'm hoping to book shows and get some sales too!

I did really well with the HWC stuff, but I am starting to worry about my mid-season stuff. My shows keep coming in lower than expected... I don't ever use my big bowl in the set of 3, so I doubt I would use the big daddy one! I still want to earn them just because they are available to earn though!!!

gilliandanielle said:
I did really well with the HWC stuff, but I am starting to worry about my mid-season stuff. My shows keep coming in lower than expected... I don't ever use my big bowl in the set of 3, so I doubt I would use the big daddy one! I still want to earn them just because they are available to earn though!!!

I just got the stainless mixing bowls as a gift for myself (haha) and the FIRST bowl I used was the biggest one! I was mixing ground turkey and tons of chopped up veggies for meatloaf and it worked out wonderfully. My husband asked, "Is this meatloaf or veggie loaf?" and I said, "Shhh...don't tell the kids!!!!"

I use the middle size most for cookies, and I use the small more for food storage. I never really make anything that needs such a big bowl as the biggest in the set of 3, I can't imagine what I would do with the biggest one!

How about a pasta salad in the biggest one? Or a big tossed green salad for a larger gathering?

(oops sorry, did we just hijack the thread?)

gilliandanielle said:
never really make anything that needs such a big bowl as the biggest in the set of 3, I can't imagine what I would do with the biggest one!

Well, I am earning my SECOND 8 qt bowl, so now what am I going to do with TWO?!?!?!?!?!!? We were able to earn it last August when it was a host only item.

One thing I have used it for is drinks at a party. Put some ice in it and set the cans and bottles in there on the counter.

That is a good idea! I didn't earn it last time but want it this time just because it is free! I guess you could have TWO for big parties where you need lots of drinks, LOL!

I should earn them today. I've got $900+ since the 15th, so my show this afternoon should shoot me over the mark. Won't be submitting part of that, though, until Tuesday.

I'm looking forward to the Salad Spinner and the Herb Keeper!

yes, I can't wait for the salad spinner and the bamboo tongs!

ME ME ME!!!!

So happy since I did not get the HWC items.

:D :D :D

I'm getting them!!:D :D I had a catty close over $300, and last friday's show is over $700 and so is last nights show.:D :D I LOVE free!

I may have a chance, but we'll see... PC is kinda on my back burner for now.

LOL ~ I've earned them already! You're gonna get a LAUGH out of this ~ I had a show scheduled for 3/23 and 3/24, earlier in the week I found out that both were going to reschedule into April...I was stressing and told my DH "this is the first time in over 6 years I was not going to earned the incentive!" Well, finally got ahold of my 3/23 hostess, she rescheduled to 3/30...so I told my DH, looks like I'm going to get them.

Than after reading posts here...I TOTALLY forgot with was a mid March to Mid April incentive...LOL...thinking it was a drop dead by March 31! My DH and I had a good laugh at that one ~

Heck with 4 shows BEFORE the 10th...not a problem...LOL! ! !

LOL LOL LOL ~ just glad I'm laughing and not crying! LOL

Ginny

Ginny, you are too funny. Isn't it silly how anxious we get if we think we're NOT going to earn an incentive?!?!

I didn't earn the HWC apron, but I have my dots one from Leadership, so that's a little consolation. :)

janetupnorth said:
Maybe you'll have a shocker of a show tomorrow ($1250 in sales) or the one on the 13th or 14th will close by the 20th. You can still do it!
One can only hope but I'm not banking on it! I suppose I could offer an extra incentive to close 2 days after shows over and hope they all reach $1250! I've done it before and they took the bait!:p

AJPratt said:
I may have a chance, but we'll see... PC is kinda on my back burner for now.
Anne, how are things going for the coffee shop lately? What's new?

I'm getting them!!! WOOHOO! I've only ever earned one other promotion (and that was the level 1 of the fall/winter products), so I'm super excited I'm earning this one too! Now I'm determined to earn them all from here on out! :p I just had a show tonight that was $730, and one last night that was $330 and one that I already had closed that was $220, so I'm there!!! I can't believe I've earned them in the span of only a week too! :eek: I surprise myself these days! lol

Can't wait to get them!:D

hmolah said:
I'm getting them!!! WOOHOO! I've only ever earned one other promotion (and that was the level 1 of the fall/winter products), so I'm super excited I'm earning this one too! Now I'm determined to earn them all from here on out! :p I just had a show tonight that was $730, and one last night that was $330 and one that I already had closed that was $220, so I'm there!!! I can't believe I've earned them in the span of only a week too! :eek: I surprise myself these days! lol

Can't wait to get them!:D

That is so cool Heather!!!! What a wonderful week you've had!:D

Thanks! Yes definitely! Not my normal, that's for sure, but hey, I can't complain! ;) Now I just need to get April some bookings.....heheheh...

WOO HOO I'm getting them.....I was getting worried, my first 2 shows since the 16th have been LOW and making me worry, today I had a fundraiser for a local church and was told they'd had a death in the church family, so they didn't get as many outside orders and they'd hoped, but they were still doing the show.

They only expected 5 people to come, well I had about 15 ladies there and we are at just over $1000.00 so I'm thrilled!!

Now to just get it closed and submitted, lol.

Lisa

straitfan said:
By the way Chris--I just bought a plane ticket to Chicago with some other cluster members this week. (Another First!) We're wave 3 too!

Excellent!!! I hope we can meet sometime at conference! This will be my first conference too! I'm psyched! And anxious to meet the cheffers in person! Did you get your CS button from Ann?

Anyway all...I just submitted the show that earned me my mid season products!! Woo-Hoo!!! Can't wait to get them!!! (don't mean to gloat, I'm just excited, as I BOMBED during sell-a-thon.) My April/May calender isn't too good, though. Gotta get on the phone tomorrow!

Congrats to all that have earned their mid-season products already. Way to go.

I'm there! I have a $500+ and a $600+ to close this week. Added to my $400+ shower from last week, that earns me all the goodies. Yippee!

i earned them!!i held off on submitting 2 shows that would have earned me the HWC so that i could earn the mid season instead. i just knew i would use them more and like them more!! i'm so excited!!!

Congratulations on earning them. I hope to be saying so in the next week or two.

Just transmitted my show. Those babies are mine, now!

As soon as I submit my show I'm in too! Woo hoo I just LOVE FREE!!!

I should be getting them soon. I submitted my qualifying show yesterday! Woohoo!!

I should get them as well. I have 2 shows that need to close Friday and 3 that should close before the 20th.

My DH asked me the other day if we really need a salad spinner. Need? What's need got to do with anything? It's free good stuff.

raebates said:
My DH asked me the other day if we really need a salad spinner. Need? What's need got to do with anything? It's free good stuff.

LOVE that! When its free, it's mine! I'll submit a show tomorrow that will do it for me! YEEEE HAAAAAW! :D :D

I've earned it as well. I'm so excited. Just got my HWC items today, now I can look forward to getting the midseason. Woohooo! So when's the next incentive. I'm thinking June (maybe another sell-a-thon) It better not be in July because I'm having surgery and will be out of commission for about 4 weeks.

I submitted $1259 on March 27th, so I will be getting mid-season. The order has already been shipped, so the mid-season should be right behind it, don't you think?

raebates said:
He should know better than to ask a question like that by now!

I've had 3 shows since Mar. 16 and closing all of them by this weekend. Already over $1300. Can't wait for the salad spinner.

<h2>1. What are the mid-season products for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The mid-season products for Pampered Chef vary each year, but they typically include new and seasonal items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.</p><h2>2. How can I earn the mid-season products?</h2><p>You can earn the mid-season products by hosting a cooking show and reaching a certain sales amount, or by placing an order of a certain amount during the designated time frame.</p><h2>3. When will the mid-season products be available?</h2><p>The mid-season products are usually released in the middle of the season, which is typically around the end of summer or beginning of fall.</p><h2>4. Can I earn the mid-season products if I have a catalog show?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn the mid-season products by hosting a catalog show and reaching the required sales amount during the designated time frame.</p><h2>5. What happens if I don't earn the mid-season products?</h2><p>If you do not earn the mid-season products during the designated time frame, you will still have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price while supplies last.</p>

Related to Mid-Season Products - Who Is Getting Them!!! :)

1. What are the mid-season products for Pampered Chef?

The mid-season products for Pampered Chef vary each year, but they typically include new and seasonal items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

2. How can I earn the mid-season products?

You can earn the mid-season products by hosting a cooking show and reaching a certain sales amount, or by placing an order of a certain amount during the designated time frame.

3. When will the mid-season products be available?

The mid-season products are usually released in the middle of the season, which is typically around the end of summer or beginning of fall.

4. Can I earn the mid-season products if I have a catalog show?

Yes, you can earn the mid-season products by hosting a catalog show and reaching the required sales amount during the designated time frame.

5. What happens if I don't earn the mid-season products?

If you do not earn the mid-season products during the designated time frame, you will still have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
muffy12
  • otisbg