• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid-Season Products - Who Is Getting Them!!! :)

In summary, this conversation revolves around the author's plans to earn the HWC items. They have 2 cooking shows scheduled and are hoping to earn another booking or two. They also have an $150+ individual order to submit this weekend.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I figured we have the thread for HWC items and that time is shortly dwindling so time for the midseason products...

I have 2 cooking shows scheduled then and I catalog show so far so I'm hoping to get another booking or two or have some bigger show...hate to miss out on these!!!!

Post your plans to earn them or when you earn them! :)

I have one show on the books and a catolog show. I have an April show, but I don't have a date yet! I need to pin that down ASAP.

I better be getting them..I have 6 shows and 2 catalog show!!

I WILL!!!! I have an $150+ individual order to submit this weekend, and 2 cooking shows scheduled....and will hopefully book one or two more!

I better or I am going to be so upset!!! I should I have 1 catalog and 4 shows. One show probably will not submit on time b/c it is April 19th, so, I hope ti have earned them by then so I am not stressing. And I will probably take up an April order myself - I do one every other month and it usually has about $300 in sales in it. My catalog is a repeat catalog host and she usually does about $400 - it kills her to ever do under $300.

Hopefully I will ... I have a catalog show to close this month, two shows next month and hopefully another booking.

Within the earning period I have 8 shows scheduled and 3 catalog shows to close. If I don't earn them I will be SHOCKED!! I cannot wait for that SALAD SPINNER!! I went hoarse at conference yelling for that thing!!

I had 3 shows scheduled, but one just flaked on me and another is rescheduling. Hopefully I can keep her in the begg. of April!

I should...I have 5 shows and 1 catalog during that time.

I should get them--have 7 shows scheduled for the rest of March.

Oops, make that 6. My March 31 host just called to cancel. She just found out her neighbor is having a baby shower at the same time. Oh no!

Last edited:
I better...DH needs that Salad Spinner!
I have a show on March 22, 25, 29, 31, April 1, 5, and 14( she won't close in time....)

But that better get me there!! No cancellations! Decent size shows... I shouldn't have to sweat it...but I don't want to get any hopes up...
God willing, I will, it's in His hands not mine.

ChefNic said:
I have a show on March 22, 25, 29, 31, April 1, 5, and 14( she won't close in time....)

But that better get me there!! No cancellations! Decent size shows... I shouldn't have to sweat it...but I don't want to get any hopes up...

WOW! You're busy! :)

ChefNic said:

I just wanted to point out that we have until April 20th, so your hostess from the 14th probably will close in time!!

I better get them also I have shows on March 16, 17, 21,27,30 April 7,13, and 18th
This is the first time that I have had 2 months of shows exactly where I want them. now lets hope for no cancelations

I should get them. I have 3 shows in March during that period & 1 in April that will be turned in by the 20th & 1 catalog show. Plus I'm expecting to book another 2-3 April shows from potentials I need to call this week. I'm excited--I want every one of those products! I didn't earn the SSB the first time around, so I'm excited to get it this time!

I LOVE FREE PRODUCTS!! My goal this year was to earn something from every promotion. I missed out on the cookware bags, but I am still focused to earn every other one this year!

I should definately get them. I have a fundraiser that is kicking off this weekend and is ending on April 6th and a couple of other shows. Last year the fundraiser was over $2000 and they have asked me to drop off 45 packets on Friday and I am waiting for a call to see how many packets they need for others helping.

I got 2 possible bookings for April this afternoon. Just waiting for them to set their dates! That was 1 through an e-mail and 1 was a neighbor stopping by to say hi and to see the new catalog!

I hope to. I have a cooking show scheduled the end of the month. She is off to a great start already. She already has $100 in orders, on the website. I do have a catty show that should be submitted by the end of the month. We'll see.

I will I will! I just handed out 15 fundraiser packets that will close by April 3rd! I will do it!!!! I also have 3 more shows in March. I need to get on the phone for April though!!!:D

I might. I have a $300+ catty show so far, a cooking show in early April, another catty show and an open registry. If I do I'll need to unload my stainless bowl as I bought it last Aug as a host!

I cant wait to earn the mid season products. I want the bowl and salad spinner.

I am ready for my midseason products. Especially the salad spinner. Just got a call from my host last week (thought she would close in time to get the apron but no deal). Anyway, she is at $900 and I am just waiting on the checks. I had another show this past Thursday night and it is over $300 and she is still collecting orders so I should have it by the end of March!!

I have the bowl from last year (Aug. host special) and I LOVE it! Can't wait to earn the other stuff, though.

I will earn them!
Catalog show closing end of this month (last time she had $600!)
Cooking Show today will close around $700
I am doing my own cooking show next Saturday

I WILL earn them! I can't wait to get my ss bowl!

I am excited about the salad spinner and herb keeper!
I already have the bowl from last August...that sucker is HUGE, I don't have room for another - LOL!!!
With the show I put in yesterday (which, btw, is being held up by a declined CC...argh...I have had so many of those this month!!)...and then I have 2 shows and a FR next weekend..I shoudl earn them...

I have earned them!!:D :D :D :D :D I have earned them with the show I turned into today!! My biggest ever and it came just at the right time!! I am so siked!! :D :D :D :D

dannyzmom said:
I am excited about the salad spinner and herb keeper!
I already have the bowl from last August...that sucker is HUGE, I don't have room for another - LOL!!!
With the show I put in yesterday (which, btw, is being held up by a declined CC...argh...I have had so many of those this month!!)...and then I have 2 shows and a FR next weekend..I shoudl earn them...

If there is a CC decline, does it tell you at time of submission?

smarteez2 said:
:D :D :D :D :D I have earned them with the show I turned into today!! My biggest ever and it came just at the right time!! I am so siked!! :D :D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS! :)

I am over halfway there with my show from today! 758 and more orders to come! I have a show the 17 of April which I will close out quickly.

janetupnorth said:
If there is a CC decline, does it tell you at time of submission?

No...after submitting the show, they will put your show on hold if any cards don't go through. I would love if it would tell you as soon as you input the card -- that way I could deal with the customer right then & there rather than have to chase them down for another form of payment...

after I close a show tomorrow, I'll have enough turned in to earn the mid season stuff. Wonder when the HWC is going to get here, don't even see it as being shipped, and I turned in plenty to earn that one, apron too!

Last's night show gets me half way there, a catty closing next week (kept me from getting the apron:( from the HWC), and 3 more cooking shows for this month so far, so I should be getting them :)

Hey quick questionWhen do we get our free mid season products.. do they send as people earn them or wait until the end to see who all gets them?

They are shipped as earned.

Whooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo Thank you for that information!! :)

nicki25 said:
I am ready for my midseason products. Especially the salad spinner. Just got a call from my host last week (thought she would close in time to get the apron but no deal). Anyway, she is at $900 and I am just waiting on the checks. I had another show this past Thursday night and it is over $300 and she is still collecting orders so I should have it by the end of March!!
Don't forget to make sure the date of the $900 show is after the 16th of March, I think it is shows that are held between the 16th of March and the 15th of April, and all submitted by the 20th of April

After my 2 shows this weekend, I'm 3/4 of the way there! I have 4 more shows left to do in the month of March! I'm earning those babies!!! I can't wait to get my hands on that Salad Spinner! Wahoooo!:)

WOW! You guys are doing really well! I earned the HWC stuff but now I am starting from scratch to get the $1250. I had a show last night but it was less than $300 when I left and she wasn't really interested in getting any more orders than what gets her to $300... I have two catalog shows going on right now and cooking shows on the 24th and 29th. I have a pretty full schedule in April but I want to earn them ASAP so I can take them to ALL my April shows to entice people to host in May!

I am very impressed by all of you that have earned them already!

I'm submitting a catty show today that will earn me my Spring Products!!!! I want that Salad Spinner SO bad! YAHOO!

I should earn them when I submit this Sunday's show. I'm only $330 away right now! I want ALL the products so badly!! This is one of my favorite mid-season groupings since I started!

Way to go!!!!!!! This a such a great company to work for!

I already have $739 submitted and a $500 show to close early next week. Have shows scheduled March 23 & 31 and April 12 & 14...should be no problem (knock on wood)!!

All of you have done a GREAT job, keep up the good work!!:D

I really hope I do..I have 3 scheduled and one possible show. Hopefully I'll get more!!!!!!

Woo hoo...just turned in my second show that puts me over the $1250 mark and so they are mine!

I've earned them too!! It says shipped as earned. Maybe we'll get the HWC and Mid-season together?!!?!

Have you all gotten your HWC products ???
Can we find out on the shipping??? Product Adjustment...??? What letter would it be?

Wow - good job guys...I have $715 in sales to go, but have a show on 3/29 and a small, small fundraiser closing on April 14th...I think I'll make it...

ChefNic said:
Have you all gotten your HWC products ???
Can we find out on the shipping??? Product Adjustment...??? What letter would it be?
Someone said they are shipping out next week.

<h2>1. What are the mid-season products for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The mid-season products for Pampered Chef vary each year, but they typically include new and seasonal items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.</p><h2>2. How can I earn the mid-season products?</h2><p>You can earn the mid-season products by hosting a cooking show and reaching a certain sales amount, or by placing an order of a certain amount during the designated time frame.</p><h2>3. When will the mid-season products be available?</h2><p>The mid-season products are usually released in the middle of the season, which is typically around the end of summer or beginning of fall.</p><h2>4. Can I earn the mid-season products if I have a catalog show?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn the mid-season products by hosting a catalog show and reaching the required sales amount during the designated time frame.</p><h2>5. What happens if I don't earn the mid-season products?</h2><p>If you do not earn the mid-season products during the designated time frame, you will still have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price while supplies last.</p>

Related to Mid-Season Products - Who Is Getting Them!!! :)

1. What are the mid-season products for Pampered Chef?

The mid-season products for Pampered Chef vary each year, but they typically include new and seasonal items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

2. How can I earn the mid-season products?

You can earn the mid-season products by hosting a cooking show and reaching a certain sales amount, or by placing an order of a certain amount during the designated time frame.

3. When will the mid-season products be available?

The mid-season products are usually released in the middle of the season, which is typically around the end of summer or beginning of fall.

4. Can I earn the mid-season products if I have a catalog show?

Yes, you can earn the mid-season products by hosting a catalog show and reaching the required sales amount during the designated time frame.

5. What happens if I don't earn the mid-season products?

If you do not earn the mid-season products during the designated time frame, you will still have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
muffy12
  • otisbg