• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do We Get the Free Product We Earned From Dec?

In summary, you are supposed to get the new grill tray if you held and submitted 2 shows by the 15th, and the new 3-tiered plates if it was in November.
chef tso
I believe it was December, maybe November, that if we held and submitted 2 shows by the 15th, we would get one of the new products for free...when do they notify you what you get? I've seen a few posts where people have said "I earned that free..." and wondered if I am missing something.

Tracy

You're supposed to get it within the next week (or 2). They wait until after Spring Launch is over to send it to you. A LOT of us have earned the stuff, but no one has any of it yet :D

All sat products are supposed to be shipped to be received by the 12th as well as the change over boxes.

chef tso said:
I believe it was December, maybe November, that if we held and submitted 2 shows by the 15th, we would get one of the new products for free...when do they notify you what you get? I've seen a few posts where people have said "I earned that free..." and wondered if I am missing something.

Tracy

What everyone else said...but just to let you know, for holding and submitting 2 shows in Dec. by the 15th, you will get the new grill tray. If it was in Nov., you will be receiving the new 3-Tiered plates...

chef tso said:

Tracy

The period of time where we were able to earn the new products was called Sell A Thon (SAT), and we always find out what we earned once they announce the new products. On Monday, HO should have everything posted on CC. But there are some threads on here where people have posted the information we learned at our Spring Launch meetings.

The shipping dates were in the January CN, and I think were also repeated in a couple of the weekly NewsWires.

Thanks so much everyone!

The list for Samples is up on CC and also here on some threads!

When will we receive the free product we earned from December?

The free product you earned from December will be shipped out to you within 2-4 weeks after the end of the month.

How will I know when my free product has been shipped?

You will receive an email notification once your free product has been shipped. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account.

Can I choose which free product I want to receive?

Unfortunately, you cannot choose which free product you will receive. The free product is predetermined based on your sales during the month of December.

What if I don't want the free product I earned?

If you do not want the free product you earned, you can choose to donate it to our "Round-Up from the Heart" program. This program allows you to donate your free product to a charity of your choice.

Is there a limit to how many free products I can earn in a month?

Yes, there is a limit of one free product per consultant per month. However, you can continue to earn free products every month by meeting the sales requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies