• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Earn Fall Products?

maybe because of the Web stuff going on TPC was extended because it wasn't fair to have people stressing with the bugs / TPC all in one month . So that was an extra not planned. June would be the only month that would work I thinkI think July. 1) the 2nd Launch isn't til Aug. 4 so that will likely be the date that changeover boxes arrive and 2) they did Free-for-All in Jan. with the extra free products for hosts, the same host special this July.
gailz2
Gold Member
Does anyone know when we can earn fall products? I know it has been June every year since I've been a consultant, but I don't recall seeing anything.

We dont know yet. They have been tight lipped about it.

Oh yes, let's keep another big secret from our consultants--the front line who go out and deal with the customers directly every day. I'd like to know why we are not kept in the loop at all.

I think they wait till it's closer because they really want us to be active each month. If we knew when the earning period was, we'd be holding off on things or booking things for then now and be missing out on selling now. (Not everyone, but some.) My guess is that the June CN will share the details. I'm guessing it's 2 shows in July to earn something and then August to earn the rest. But of course, that's just a guess.

babywings76 said:
I think they wait till it's closer because they really want us to be active each month. If we knew when the earning period was, we'd be holding off on things or booking things for then now and be missing out on selling now. (Not everyone, but some.) My guess is that the June CN will share the details. I'm guessing it's 2 shows in July to earn something and then August to earn the rest. But of course, that's just a guess.

Nope, I doubt it will be in the June CN as I checked the leader handouts for June and there is no mention of it.

I know they want us to be active all along, I just hope they don't pass this up entirely.

gailz2 said:
Nope, I doubt it will be in the June CN as I checked the leader handouts for June and there is no mention of it.

I know they want us to be active all along, I just hope they don't pass this up entirely.

Don't count on that though. They have gotten really good at keeping these things quiet. :D Ie- the recruiting incentives. You don't know those until the 1st! I expect it will be announced soon one way or the other. They'd have a riot if they DON'T have a sell-a-thon/Free-For-All/Whatever they are calling it these days.

Maybe they've decided not to come out with new products in the fall! Maybe they decided to fix the new web, come out with a working system and an app!

I just started a thread on this the other day, been wondering myself...I don't like not knowing things this close to when it could be coming up. I can't imagine it would be August, that would make the earning cutoff Aug 31 and the new catalog starts Sept 1. Doesn't make sense.

chefsteph07 said:
I just started a thread on this the other day, been wondering myself...I don't like not knowing things this close to when it could be coming up. I can't imagine it would be August, that would make the earning cutoff Aug 31 and the new catalog starts Sept 1. Doesn't make sense.

I was thinking the same thing.....thinking it will be July since we haven't heard anything. We usually get the products mid-August.

I have been thinking the same thing but the Fall Launch is in July and they tell us the products then . And they also get delivered to Diectors in July .

So I can't see how sell a thon would not be in June . Even though they have TPC extended in June . Maybe because of the Web stuff going on TPC was extended because it wasn't fair to have people stressing with the bugs / TPC all in one month . So that was an extra not planned. June would be the only month that would work I think

My bet is July. 1) the 2nd Launch isn't til Aug. 4 so that will likely be the date that changeover boxes arrive and 2) they did Free-for-All in Jan. with the extra free products for hosts, the same host special this July. I think we got more of a heads up in the fall than we are getting if it's actually this June. They wouldn't tell us June 1 "hey, guess what, go nuts NOW! and fill this month" There may be a "2 shows in June" component like there was with December.

chef131doreen said:
I have been thinking the same thing but the Fall Launch is in July and they tell us the products then . And they also get delivered to Diectors in July .

So I can't see how sell a thon would not be in June . Even though they have TPC extended in June . Maybe because of the Web stuff going on TPC was extended because it wasn't fair to have people stressing with the bugs / TPC all in one month . So that was an extra not planned. June would be the only month that would work I think

Spring launch was in january and so was sell a thon. So I am still thinking July.

Our fall launch is July 28 th

chef131doreen said:

Fall launch is the last Sat in July and the first Sat in Aug. catalogs and products will deliver after that to directors and everyone. No one will have them in July. It is a secret so we book current month first. My guess is July since they haven't announced it yet. That would mirror the SAT for the spring products.

Becca_in_MD said:
My bet is July. 1) the 2nd Launch isn't til Aug. 4 so that will likely be the date that changeover boxes arrive and 2) they did Free-for-All in Jan. with the extra free products for hosts, the same host special this July. I think we got more of a heads up in the fall than we are getting if it's actually this June. They wouldn't tell us June 1 "hey, guess what, go nuts NOW! and fill this month" There may be a "2 shows in June" component like there was with December.

My director used to say they had it in June instead of July as that was the month of Conference, and they didn't want consultants to not go to Conference. I'm guessing at this point it will be July. I'm sure catalogs are all printed already with the new Fall products.

Well, not sure if this is a "spoiler" or not, but I just received my CN for JUNE...yes, I said JUNE!!! Nothing about the June recruiting, BUT the "FREE for all" is back and it's in JULY!!! Level 1 - Hold and submit 2 shows and receive HOT new fall productS free! (over $50 value)
Level 2 - Hold and submit $1500 and receive additional new fall products free! (over $125 value)
Level 3 - Hold and submit $3000 and receive even MORE new fall products free! (over $275 value)
Level 4 - Hold and submit $6000 and receive the LARGEST selection of new fall products free! (over $550 value).

gailz2 said:
Does anyone know when we can earn fall products? I know it has been June every year since I've been a consultant, but I don't recall seeing anything.

The first time I earned fall products was when I tripped with a crate on the way up to a host's door.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
The first time I earned fall products was when I tripped with a crate on the way up to a host's door.

I've almost done the same thing--great way to earn new products! LOL.

Thanks for sharing Gail. They'll announce any recruiting on June 1st, but good to have an idea on the Free-for-All.

It's official - Fall Sell-A-Thon, July 1-31st

Nice. Now to get my July booked. I could use another show in June so I should work on that today. Can't wait to see the new products and all the guesses that people start throwing around.

I am glad to hear this but I am so annoyed with the "book the current month first" philosophy. I was at a May party. Neither of the guests who wanted to book were interested in anything in the summer. Know the only one who was interested in the June specials? THE HOST. So she switched her party to June. Better for her and in the end, better for me because I need to be active in June.

I've had some good late summer parties but I'm not sure if my host from last year will be interested ... she already mentioned she has the whole catalog. I will call her but I have a feeling that even if she wants to book in July, she'll close in August. When does a $1,000 + host close her party? ANY TIME SHE WANTS!

With fall conference i'm going to loose a valued weekend for my shows for the FFA....just glad the 4th of july is on a Wednesday, so i don't loose a 2nd weekend. July has always been a slower month due to conference and the holiday.

I really really really wish they would go back to Nov/June for the FFA = but then again, these are the higher sales months and they probably want to boost the sales in Jan/July.

1. When do we start earning Fall products?

The Fall product earning period typically begins in September and runs through December. However, exact dates may vary depending on promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

2. Can I earn Fall products at any time of the year?

No, Fall products can only be earned during the designated earning period. Outside of this time frame, you will earn products from the current season's catalog.

3. How do I know which products are considered "Fall" products?

Pampered Chef will clearly label which products are eligible for earning during the Fall product earning period. You can also refer to the Fall product flyer or contact your consultant for more information.

4. Is there a limit to how many Fall products I can earn?

There is no limit to the amount of Fall products you can earn during the earning period. However, some promotions and incentives may have specific earning limits, so be sure to check the details of each offer.

5. Can I earn Fall products by hosting a party or only by making purchases?

Both hosting a party and making purchases can earn you Fall products. As a host, you can earn free products based on your party's sales, and as a customer, you can earn products based on your own purchases and those of your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jerri dorr
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
maldvs