• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximize Your June Bookings with Our Exclusive Booking Blitz!

In summary, the Booking Blitz is still going strong and consultants can still earn great prizes by booking new June Shows.
finley1991
Is anyone (or your upline) doing anything to promote this to your teams other than what HO is sending out?

Got this from Michelle Zito & shared it with my team:Good Morning Team!
Today is the day 2 of the Booking Blitz! Who wants to win free prizes? And more importantly, who wants to increase their income by adding June Shows to their calendar? Read on for tips and ideas!!!Consultants, Senior Consultants, Team Leaders and Directors
Join in the Booking Blitz June 2-4! Watch your summer get off to a sizzling start with a calendar full of NEW June Shows!
June 2-4: Pick up the phone and book NEW June Shows
June 2-5: Register your NEW June Shows on Consultant's Corner by
midnight (CT) June 5
Hundreds of Instant Winners!
Each time you register a NEW June Show on Consultant's Corner, you could win ONE of our savory sauces!
500 Grand Prize Winners!
Winners will receive one of our four Sizzling Sets, valued at
over $95!
* For every Show you hold and submit in June, you'll receive an entry into the Grand Prize Drawing!
* When you submit at least one New Consultant Agreement June 1-30, your total entries will be DOUBLED! WHAT CAN YOU OFFER WHEN YOU CALL?
"I am so excited because I am now offering "30 Minute Skinny Dipping Shows" for June! I prepare a "healthy dip" next to your pool (or air conditioner!), at your mom's playgroup, ballfield, or park. Get it? haha We Serve it with fresh fruit/veggie dippers/baked chips. It can be as quick as 30 minutes, no oven! We can even throw in a drink in the Quick Stir Pitcher! We can even do it during the day before the kids get out of school if you'd like. What do you think? Let's a get a date picked out for you!"

WHO CAN YOU CALL?
Always remember to call FRANK:
Friends
Relatives
Associates
Neighbors
Kids (people you know through your or other's kids)

Pick up a stack of sales receipts from a recent Show and call!
Go into you P3 and scroll through your shows--which ones had people you liked best? Call them!
Get out your Holiday Card list and call!
Get out your class lists/team rosters and call!
Run a P3 report for anyone who has bought BBQ tools--and call them!

Also, be sure to show up to your baseball games and dance recital rehearsals, cub scout events, swim meets, whatever in the next 2 days with your calendar, your host packets, your smile, and your voice--JUST ASK!!!

I am so excited to hear about your results--call, email or text me to tell me how you are doing or if you need encouragement. And remember that every NO gets you closer to your next YES!!

I believe in YOU!!!

I sent this out as well Carolyn. A couple ladies in my ED's downline did a booking blitz last night...23 were on the call. One booked 26 shows...yes,that is not a typo!! So I forwarded on the recording of the call then Michele's e-mail letting them know that they could have their own booking blitz to earn all of those great prizes!!:party:

I got that same email from my NED/director. I need to send it to my team. I need to make more calls today! I booked 2 yesterday (unfortunately one is for July :cry: but I'll take it) and another that's just about booked. She's getting back to me today about the date for sure.

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand the importance of maximizing our bookings in June. My upline and I have been brainstorming ways to promote the Booking Blitz to our teams, and we've come up with some great ideas. We're creating a fun social media challenge where consultants can share their booking successes and tips, and we're also hosting a virtual training session specifically focused on booking techniques. I highly recommend reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants to see if they have any ideas as well. Let's all work together to make this Booking Blitz a huge success!

What is the June Booking Blitz?

The June Booking Blitz is a promotional event where businesses and individuals can book services or events at a discounted rate during the month of June.

When does the June Booking Blitz take place?

The June Booking Blitz takes place during the entire month of June. Specific dates may vary depending on the participating businesses.

How can I participate in the June Booking Blitz?

To participate in the June Booking Blitz, you can visit the websites or social media pages of participating businesses and book their services or events at the discounted rate during the month of June.

What types of services or events are typically included in the June Booking Blitz?

The services or events included in the June Booking Blitz may vary depending on the participating businesses. However, they may include things like photography sessions, fitness classes, salon services, and more.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for the June Booking Blitz?

Restrictions or limitations for the June Booking Blitz may vary depending on the participating businesses. It is recommended to check the terms and conditions of each business before booking their services or events during the June Booking Blitz.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Sheila