• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How to Make a Solo Consultant's 55-Minute Drive to NMD Worthwhile?

In summary, "Make Tonight Amazing" is a training program developed by Pampered Chef for consultants at the NMD level. It offers creative ideas and strategies to help consultants make their parties and presentations more successful. The training is 55 minutes long and covers personalized party ideas, tips for creating a fun atmosphere, and interactive product demonstrations. While designed for NMD consultants, it can benefit consultants at any level and is easily accessible on the Pampered Chef website.
finley1991
I have ONE, yes ONE, consultant attending NMD tonight. :cry: I am really disappointed but am not going to focus on that because I can't do anything about it.

I want to make tonight AMAZING for her... she's driving 55 minutes to get here.

Any suggestions? The creativity is just not flowing for me right now!

Thanks for your help! :)

Well what a wonderful opportunity to work with her individually!

As far as the meeting goes, what would you do if you were going to have 20 Consultants there? If you have an answer for that, I would go with whatever that answer is. At least for the creative part of your meeting.

Now for training, how long has she been a Consultant? What is she really good at? What does she need to work on? Has she done any recruiting?

If it makes you feel any better I only have 2 coming! We are meeting at a resturant since one of them lives kinda far and my house it trashed from this weekends projects.

one on one training would be ideal~after you show the DVD and talk about the trip, ask HER what one or two things she would like help on in her business. You are going to be stepping out of your comfort zone as there is no way for you to know what she will ask for help on, but I am confident in your skills that you can do it!

I completely understand your disappointment with only having one consultant attending NMD tonight. However, let's not dwell on that and instead focus on making tonight amazing for that one consultant who is making the effort to drive 55 minutes to be there.Here are a few creative ideas that may help get your creative juices flowing:1. Personalized welcome: As your one consultant arrives, have a personalized welcome sign or banner with their name on it. This small gesture will make them feel special and appreciated.2. Special seating: Reserve a special seat for your consultant, maybe even with a small gift or treat waiting for them. This will make them feel like a VIP and show that you value their presence.3. Interactive games: Plan some interactive games or activities that will get your consultant involved and engaged. This will make the event more fun and memorable.4. Surprise guest: If possible, try to arrange for a surprise guest to join your NMD. This could be a fellow consultant or a special guest speaker who can share their success story and inspire your consultant.5. Personalized recognition: Take the time to recognize and appreciate your consultant's hard work and achievements. This could be through a special shoutout during the event or a personalized note or gift.Remember, it's not about the number of attendees, but the quality of the event. Your one consultant deserves an amazing experience and with a little creativity, you can make it happen. Best of luck with your NMD!Sincerely,
A fellow pampered chef consultant

What is "Make Tonight Amazing" and why is it important for consultants at NMD?

"Make Tonight Amazing" is a training program developed by Pampered Chef to help consultants at the NMD level (National Marketing Director) grow their business and reach their full potential. It provides creative ideas and strategies for consultants to make their parties and presentations more engaging and successful.

How long is the "Make Tonight Amazing" training?

The training is 55 minutes long, making it a convenient and manageable length for busy consultants. It can easily be fit into a consultant's schedule between parties or during a break.

What types of creative ideas are included in "Make Tonight Amazing"?

The training covers a variety of ideas, including ways to personalize and customize parties based on the host's preferences, tips for creating a welcoming and fun atmosphere, and techniques for making product demonstrations more interactive and engaging for guests.

Is "Make Tonight Amazing" suitable for consultants at all levels?

While the training is specifically designed for consultants at the NMD level, the ideas and strategies presented can be beneficial for consultants at any level looking to improve their parties and presentations. The concepts can also be applied to other aspects of a consultant's business, such as team meetings and vendor events.

How can I access "Make Tonight Amazing" as a consultant?

The training is available on the Pampered Chef website under the "Training" section. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Make Tonight Amazing" page to access the training. It can be viewed on any device with internet access, making it easy to watch on the go or from the comfort of your own home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • baychef