• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hospitality Near Beale Afb, Ca Area.

In summary, the closest hotel to Beale AFB, CA is the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln-Roseville Area, which is approximately 20 minutes away from the base. There are several hotels near Beale AFB that offer complimentary breakfast, and while there is no shuttle service available, most hotels offer alternative transportation options. There are also pet-friendly hotels in the area, and extended stay options are available at many hotels near Beale AFB. It's best to check with the specific hotel for their policies and rates.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I have a consultant moving from Germany to Beale AFB. Any recommendations?

Thanks!!

My upline is Barbara Duke, who probably oversees most of Northern California... you can contact her at [email protected] for suggestions. I'm sure she has a director in the area.

I'm at Beale AFB but I know nothing of hospitality:( sorry.

PampChefJoy said:
My upline is Barbara Duke, who probably oversees most of Northern California... you can contact her at [email protected] for suggestions. I'm sure she has a director in the area.

Thanks Joy! I'll contact her.

JaimeQ said:
I'm at Beale AFB but I know nothing of hospitality:( sorry.

Jaime, is your Director in the area?

Bumping... Still looking for info.

Related to Looking for Hospitality Near Beale Afb, Ca Area.

1. What is the closest hotel to Beale AFB, CA?

The closest hotel to Beale AFB, CA is the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln-Roseville Area, which is approximately 20 minutes away from the base.

2. Are there any hotels near Beale AFB with complimentary breakfast?

Yes, there are several hotels near Beale AFB that offer complimentary breakfast, including the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln-Roseville Area, Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City, and Comfort Suites Marysville.

3. Is there a shuttle service available from hotels near Beale AFB?

Unfortunately, there is no shuttle service available from hotels near Beale AFB. However, most hotels in the area offer taxi or ride-sharing services for transportation to and from the base.

4. Are there any pet-friendly hotels near Beale AFB?

Yes, there are a few pet-friendly hotels near Beale AFB, including the Best Western Yuba City Inn and the Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City. Be sure to check with the hotel for their specific pet policies and any additional fees.

5. Can I make reservations at a hotel near Beale AFB for an extended stay?

Yes, many hotels near Beale AFB offer extended stay options for those visiting the area for longer periods of time. Some hotels may even offer special rates for extended stays, so it's best to contact the hotel directly for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GrootaCoori
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila