• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for Hospitality in Southern Jersey -Manahawkin

G
Gagescorpages
Anyone down that way?

Hi Sue
I am in Williamstown, I think Manahawkin maybe 20 - 30 minutes....not 100%

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for opportunities to share my love for cooking and entertaining with others. I am not personally located in Southern Jersey, but I would be more than happy to connect you with a consultant in that area who can help you with your hospitality needs. Just let me know and I can provide you with some recommendations. Happy hosting!

1. What is the best time of year to visit Manahawkin, Southern Jersey?

The best time to visit Manahawkin, Southern Jersey is during the summer months (June-August) when the weather is warm and there are plenty of outdoor activities and events to enjoy. However, if you prefer a quieter and more budget-friendly experience, consider visiting in the shoulder seasons of spring (March-May) or fall (September-November).

2. Are there any must-visit attractions in Manahawkin?

Yes, there are several must-visit attractions in Manahawkin, including the Long Beach Island beaches, the Barnegat Lighthouse State Park, and the Tuckerton Seaport & Baymen's Museum. You can also explore the downtown area for unique shops and restaurants.

3. What are some popular outdoor activities in Manahawkin?

Manahawkin offers a variety of outdoor activities, such as kayaking, fishing, boating, and hiking. You can also rent a bike and explore the area on two wheels or spend a day at the beach soaking up the sun.

4. Are there any budget-friendly accommodation options in Manahawkin?

Yes, there are several budget-friendly accommodation options in Manahawkin, such as motels, inns, and vacation rentals. You can also find deals and discounts during the shoulder seasons or by booking in advance.

5. What are some popular restaurants in Manahawkin?

Some popular restaurants in Manahawkin include The Old Causeway Steak & Oyster House, The Gables, and Mud City Crab House. You can also find a variety of seafood options and local cuisine in the area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • kchaudoin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • baychef