• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle

In summary, Michale Reeves created this bundle as a way to help customers who were overwhelmed with the great products they saw. He didn't create it to discount it, he created it to help customers who were overwhelmed make a choice.
kchaudoin
Gold Member
I have attached a flyer that I am going to offer at a show I am doing tonight. I am making Jerk Chicken Nachos and thought that I would offer a bundle to see who bites. The bundle is $79 and I am eating ~$8.

This bundle has to be used in July because it uses the July Guest Special.

What do you think?

Attachments

• July Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle.doc
    252 KB · Views: 511
It looks great except that it's a round stone in the picture instead of the bar pan--how about individual pics of the products instead? Other than that it looks great!

I like it. I personally don't like to discount bundles, so I would just advertise it as $95. You're discounting the total by $16 (which you do get commission back on), plus two free rubs (which is the special this month), plus $4.25 in shipping. That's a lot of money to be spending out-of-pocket. Just my personal opinion though.

NooraK said:
I like it. I personally don't like to discount bundles, so I would just advertise it as $95. You're discounting the total by $16 (which you do get commission back on), plus two free rubs (which is the special this month), plus $4.25 in shipping. That's a lot of money to be spending out-of-pocket. Just my personal opinion though.

I have to agree with Noora about spending out of pocket for bundles. I don't do it myself, because I think the products speak for themselves and I don't need to discount them. Other people have had success with bundles, so they might want to chime in. Comes down to what you prefer to do. As a customer, I'd love to see the bargain, but I'd probably buy those things anyway without the bundle.

Also, I'd make sure they knew the 2 free rubs were the guest special (available to everyone, even if they're not getting your bundle) and not think they were entitled to two free additional rubs (in addition to the guest special).

NooraK said:

Totally agree! I would never give $8 out of pocket on something just to offer a bundle. The most I was out with the DCB bundle was just under $2.

Knowing the reason why Michale Reeves created his original bundle is why I don't discount bundles. He didn't create them to discount them, he created them to help customers who were overwhelmed with all the great stuff they saw make a choice. Like a value meal at a fast food restaurant. You only have to order one thing, instead of picking between the hundreds of products in the catalog.

Ok, so I put a spin on the Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle for my show tonight. I'm in the middle of a fundraiser I'm doing for a man that has Huntingdon's disease and now the family REALLY has a run of bad luck and the daughter has rheumatoid arthritis and Lyme's Disease and the family really is struggling with money. I have been doing a tool pool and am letting it go through the month of July with the ton of shows I have. Tonight, I'm doing this bundle. Next week I'll do a different bundle.

What do you think?

Attachments

• ~$rk Chicken Nachos Bundle with Packages.doc
    162 bytes · Views: 325
I could not open this file for some reason..

Related to July Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle

What is included in the July Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle?

The July Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle includes the Jerk Rub, Caribbean Rub, Chipotle Rub, and Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub. It also comes with a recipe card for making delicious jerk chicken nachos.

Can I use the rubs in the July Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle for other dishes?

Yes, all of the rubs in the July Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle can be used for a variety of dishes. The Jerk Rub is great for chicken, pork, and seafood, while the Caribbean Rub is perfect for beef and vegetables. The Chipotle Rub adds a smoky kick to any dish, and the Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub is great for steak and roasted potatoes.

Are the rubs in the July Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle gluten-free?

Yes, all of the rubs in the July Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle are gluten-free. They are also free from artificial flavors, preservatives, and colors.

Can I use the rubs in the July Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle on the grill?

Yes, all of the rubs in the July Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle can be used on the grill. They are specifically designed to add flavor to grilled meats and vegetables.

Are there any variations to the recipe for jerk chicken nachos?

Yes, the recipe card included in the July Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle is just one way to make delicious jerk chicken nachos. You can also experiment with different toppings and add-ins, such as diced avocado, black beans, or pineapple salsa.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • StacieB
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • lesliebakes