• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vegetarian Ideas for Show: Jerk Chicken Nacho Alternative & More!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products that are suitable for vegetarian cooking. Some ideas for vegetarian meals include using the Veggie Spiralizer, Manual Food Processor, and Grill Pan. The cookware is designed to withstand high heat and heavy use, making it perfect for cooking vegetarian dishes. There are also vegetarian-friendly products available, such as the Salad & Berry Spinner. To incorporate more vegetables into meals, the Vegetable Peeler, Grill Basket, and Quick Cooker can be used. Additionally, Pampered Chef products can be used to make vegetarian desserts, such as fruit salsa, individual desserts, and homemade ice cream using non-dairy milk.
ChefMary412
I was thinking of making the jerk chicken nachos for my next show. The host is vegetarian... any ideas to substitute the chicken... or change things around?
Any other vegetarian ideas that have really worked well at a show? I am also doing the TARAmisu Trifle... the show is for my sister-in-law... her name is tara. ;)

Just omit the chicken, rinse the beans, spin them in the spinner and mix them with the seasoning. Maybe add another kind of beans for color and variety.

I think subbing black beans for the chicken is a good idea - in fact, I may try that here. Black beans would go well with all of the other ingredients of the Jerk Nachos - I think they'd be a good addition or substitution!

Since zucchini is such a bland vege.. You could add it to the meal after you saute it (you can do this in advance) and/or onions too. I agree the beans pinto or black would be great.

The Satay Chicken Pasta Salad is great with or without the chicken. You can add more of the vegetables it calls for or do as my recruit (who is vegetarian) does and add edamame which are soybeans still in the pod. Good stuff!

I just made the Lightning Fast Vegie Chili in the 29 Minutes cookbook last night. It was easy, quick and delicious! I also made rice in the rice cooker to serve it on, squeezed lime juice on it with the citrus press and kept my cilantro in the herb keeper! This is being added to my recipe line up!

1. What vegetarian meals can I make with Pampered Chef products?

There are many vegetarian meal options you can make with Pampered Chef products. Some ideas include using our Veggie Spiralizer to make zucchini noodles, using our Manual Food Processor to make homemade hummus, or using our Grill Pan to cook vegetables and tofu. You can also check out our Vegetarian Recipe Collection for more inspiration.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef cookware for vegetarian cooking?

Yes, Pampered Chef cookware is suitable for all types of cooking, including vegetarian meals. Our cookware is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand high heat and heavy use, making it perfect for cooking delicious vegetarian dishes.

3. Are there any vegetarian-friendly Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a variety of vegetarian-friendly products that can help make cooking and preparing vegetarian meals easier. Our Veggie Spiralizer, Manual Food Processor, and Salad & Berry Spinner are just a few examples. You can also browse our website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for more ideas.

4. How can I incorporate more vegetables into my vegetarian meals?

There are many ways to incorporate more vegetables into your vegetarian meals using Pampered Chef products. You can use our Vegetable Peeler to make veggie noodles, our Grill Basket to roast vegetables on the grill, or our Quick Cooker to steam a variety of vegetables in minutes. You can also experiment with different seasonings and sauces to add flavor to your vegetables.

5. Can I make vegetarian desserts with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our products are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes, including vegetarian desserts. You can use our Food Chopper to make a delicious fruit salsa, our Brownie Pan to make individual sized desserts, or our Ice Cream Maker to create homemade ice cream using non-dairy milk. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
HockeyLover
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies
Views