• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso: Hospitality Near Blacksburg, Va

G
Gagescorpages
ANYONE????
My repromotion is so close!!!! But my potential is in VA. I am in NY.
HELP!!!!

Please email me directly.

[email protected]

THANK YOU!!!

DId you call HO?

Oh duh. Can I do that even though I am in re-promotion?

SusanBP0129 said:
Oh duh. Can I do that even though I am in re-promotion?

Yes you can but I would do the same thing you did - ask your friends if they know a good director near the recruit. ;)

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would love to help you with your repromotion near Blacksburg, VA. I have connections in that area and I can definitely assist you in finding some great hospitality options. I understand the importance of finding the right support and resources for your business growth. Please feel free to email me at [insert your email address here] and we can discuss further. Looking forward to hearing from you soon and helping you reach your full potential in VA! Best of luck!

1. What is the location of "Iso: Hospitality Near Blacksburg, Va"?

The location of "Iso: Hospitality Near Blacksburg, Va" is in the town of Blacksburg, Virginia.

2. Is there a specific reason for needing hospitality near Blacksburg, Va?

Yes, the person asking the question has a potential job opportunity in Blacksburg and is looking for a place to stay near their potential workplace.

3. Can anyone help me with finding hospitality near Blacksburg, Va?

Yes, the person asking the question is specifically looking for help from someone who may have knowledge or connections in the Blacksburg area.

4. What is the person's email address for direct communication?

The person's email address for direct communication is [email protected].

5. Is the person's current location in New York a barrier for their potential job in Virginia?

It is possible that the person's current location in New York may be a barrier for their potential job in Virginia. However, they are actively seeking solutions and assistance in finding hospitality near Blacksburg, Va to overcome this barrier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • GrootaCoori