• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is the $25 Resign Option Still Open and if So.. What Was the Time

In summary, the $25 resign option is still available for consultants who dropped on or after September 1, 2011. However, it can only be used once and must be done within one year of dropping. If a consultant wants to re-sign and sign under a different recruiter, they would need to use the $80 or $159 kit option instead of the $25 resign option. This may be beneficial as they would be eligible for the New Consultant Rewards and current recruit promotions.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Is the $25 resign option still open and if so.. what was the time frame for that... like how long ago could they have gone out of the system to still be eligible? One year sticks in my head but I'm not sure.

It is a one time only offer and you have to have sign within 1 year of dropping.

Ok... thank you! :)

Yes, as long as they dropped Sept 1, 2011 or later, they would qualify. ;)

Thanks Sheila... She went out before then so hopefully she'll take the mini kit and run with it! :)

;) Hey, she'll be eligible to earn the New Consultant Rewards AND the signing bonus. Maybe it will be motivation for her to hit the ground running. ;)

Sheila said:
;) Hey, she'll be eligible to earn the New Consultant Rewards AND the signing bonus. Maybe it will be motivation for her to hit the ground running. ;)

I know!!!!! I am SO working on her and a couple others! Thanks y'all!

I didn't know it was one use only. Thanks!

I have a question about this.

I had a consultant who dropped last winter - January or February I think. When she left, she had a recruit under her who then was bumped to my first line.
Interestingly enough, she's been told by her accountant that she should have stayed with PC, and should get back into it, because it's hurting her tax-wise to not have it.
She is considering re-signing, but would like to be able to sign under the friend who was originally her recruit. Would she be able to do this, or does she need to sign under me again. Really, it doesn't matter to me who she signs under. I'm not expecting much from her, and if she does do anything, it benefits me either way...

I thought if she uses the $25 resigning- she would go back under where she was. But if she uses a new kit signing then she could sign up under who she wants. Now I'm not sure.

Happy Chef said:
I thought if she uses the $25 resigning- she would go back under where she was. But if she uses a new kit signing then she could sign up under who she wants. Now I'm not sure.

That is exactly right.

Yup. $25 = under you & no New Consultant Rewards/current recruit promo.
$80/$159 = under who she wants & she could qualify for the NCR & current recruit promo.

Related to Is the $25 Resign Option Still Open and if So.. What Was the Time

1. Is the $25 resign option still open?

Yes, the $25 resign option is still available.

2. How do I access the $25 resign option?

You can access the $25 resign option by contacting the appropriate authorities or following the necessary steps outlined by the organization.

3. What is the purpose of the $25 resign option?

The $25 resign option is typically offered as a way for individuals to voluntarily resign from their position or membership within an organization, often in lieu of facing potential consequences for their actions.

4. Is there a deadline for utilizing the $25 resign option?

This may vary depending on the specific organization or situation. It is best to check with the relevant authorities for any applicable deadlines.

5. What was the time frame for the $25 resign option?

The time frame for the $25 resign option may also vary depending on the organization and the specific circumstances. It is recommended to inquire about the specific time frame when accessing the option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Inomiamenda
  • cincychef