• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Open House at Local Hair Salon: Special Event Invitation and Recipe Ideas

In summary, the speaker received a call from a hairdresser inviting them to do a show at their salon as part of an open house for their clients. The speaker is considering doing the show, especially since it is double points month, and is working on an invite and deciding on recipes. Others in the conversation have also done similar shows with success and suggest offering finger foods and displaying the $99 deal. The salon may also be willing to put out catalogs for orders. The speaker plans on making lava cake and ice cream to demo sauces and sprinkles, as well as other treats on a tiered stand.
annew
so I got a call out of the blue today....a hair dresser that I don't even go to wants me to do a show @ their salon as part of an open house for their clientele (sp)

Has anyone ever done anything like this before??????

not sure what to expect.....but it's double points month & how can I say no....right :money:

I'm working on an invite & trying to decide recipes.

I'd display the $99 deal and promote that and then do finger foods in the MMP... smores cups, little quiches, etc on the 3 tiered stand? Just thinking off the top of my head... you have nothing to lose so I'd definitely go for it!!!!!

they actually have a microwave there too so I think I'll do a lava cake too

I just did one in December and it went pretty well. I got on very last minute so instead of making food I picked up some finger foods at the store, but I got some sales and a few good leads. Good Luck!

I'd go for it! It can't hurt. Maybe the salon would also be willing to put out your catalogs for a week or so to gather orders. Tell them you'll pick one of their names to be the "host" if they have enough in sales. I do that at the salon I go to from time to time.

I would make a double batch of brownies in the Large Bar Pan to share. Who doesn't love brownies!! Also, take some cream cheese, crackers and a sauce to pour over it. They would love this!!

I think this is what's happening....they are having a party as a thank you for their clientele (sp) & are going to collect orders b/4 & @ the show.....I'll do a few recipes. I think the lava cake & then ice cream to demo the sauces/sprinkles
& maybe a few treats on the tiered stand....

1. What is an Open House at a Hair Salon?

An Open House at a Hair Salon is an event where the salon opens its doors to the public to showcase their services, products, and specials. It's a great opportunity for customers to get to know the salon and its stylists.

2. Do I need to make an appointment for the Open House?

No, appointments are not necessary for the Open House. You can simply drop by during the specified event hours and enjoy all the activities and promotions.

3. What can I expect at the Open House?

At the Open House, you can expect to see live demonstrations of hair styling techniques, sample products, and enjoy special discounts and promotions on services and products. There may also be refreshments and giveaways.

4. Can I bring a friend to the Open House?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the Open House. It's a great opportunity to introduce them to the salon and its services.

5. Is there a cost to attend the Open House?

No, there is no cost to attend the Open House. It's a free event for all to enjoy. However, if you decide to book a service or purchase products, there will be charges associated with those transactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila