• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Will Our Insurance Cover the Fall Kickoff and Open House Event?

In summary, our insurance covers accidents or injuries during cooking demonstrations, as well as damage or theft of our inventory. We are also covered for food poisoning claims and damages caused by our products. Additionally, our insurance includes coverage for copyright and trademark infringement related to our business operations.
cheftiffany
I am thinking about renting a room at a local community center to hold a fall kickoff. I actually want to combine it with an open house for all my consultants to invite thier contacts to. Most of them didn't earn any of the new products and this gives them a chance to show them off with out having to borrow them from me.

If I do this I have to have at least a 10,000 insurance policy for the event because it is open to the public. Will our insurance cover that? It's plenty of coverage but I can't find the terms and conditions anywhere.

Thanks for your help

You can check with the insurance company (AJG or something like that) that provides certificates of insurance when we need it for booths or things like that. Their contact info is on the Downloadable section on CC. I called them to inquire about the same thing for park district cooking classes I'm teaching. Then they can provide paperwork for you. Good luck!

Thanks Becky,
Does it cover cooking classes? I know people and I bet I could start those.

They told me it does and I got a copy of the certificate of insurance and sent it to the park district.

!Hi there!Thank you for considering hosting a fall kickoff and open house event for your consultants and their contacts. It sounds like a great opportunity to showcase the new products and connect with potential customers!In regards to insurance coverage, I recommend reaching out to our insurance provider directly to inquire about the terms and conditions of our policy. They will be able to provide you with more specific information and answer any questions you may have.In the meantime, it's always better to err on the side of caution and ensure that we have enough coverage for the event. Thank you for being proactive and taking the necessary steps to protect yourself and your business. I wish you all the best with your event!Warmly,

1. Does our insurance cover accidents or injuries during a cooking demonstration?

Yes, our insurance does cover accidents or injuries that occur during a cooking demonstration. We have liability insurance that protects both our consultants and customers.

2. Is our inventory covered by insurance in case of damage or theft?

Yes, our inventory is covered by insurance in case of damage or theft. We have business property insurance that protects our inventory in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.

3. Are we covered for food poisoning claims?

Yes, we are covered for food poisoning claims. Our liability insurance also covers any claims related to food safety or contamination.

4. Does our insurance cover damages caused by our products?

Yes, our insurance does cover damages caused by our products. We have product liability insurance that protects us and our customers in case of any damages or injuries caused by our products.

5. Are we covered for copyright or trademark infringement?

Yes, we are covered for copyright or trademark infringement. Our general liability insurance includes coverage for copyright and trademark infringement claims related to our business operations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • Intrepid_Chef