• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Renew Consultant Contract or Resign?

In summary, if you don't want the consultant kit items, resigning is the best option. If you want the DCB and RCB, then earn them by hosting shows.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I'm currently debating whether or not to renew my consultant contract or to resign? I don't need any of the consultant kit items as I already have them all. I would like the April recruiting special though but I'm not sure I can meet that amount in sales. We have a busy business, I work full-time as a nurse (night shift), & I'm taking some business classes so really this would just be for fun. I loved PC when I was still selling but life got in the way. What would you do?

Personally, I'd resign with the mini-kit. Then you can qualify for the new consultant awards - 90 days and every 1250 you get 100 pc dollars to get more pc products. Then, as a bonus, if you get 1250 in the first 30 days you'll get the bonus. You can always sell the extras if you don't want them, or you can keep a set at home and a set for your business.

For most people I would agree with Malinda but from what you said I would choose the less costly route. $25 to get going again is amazing and it seems that it would fit your bill.ETA: I just realized you want the DCB and RCB... So earn them by hosting shows!

A couple things to consider:
- Are you happy with the person that would be your director? Did you get along well? Did she/he train you well? Was she/he available? Etc. If not, then sign up as a new consultant under someone who will meet your mentoring needs.
- Are you willing to work hard enough to either meet the 1250 qualifications within say 60 days? If so, then by signing as new you would qualify for the 100 pc dollars which you could use to buy the dcb and rcb.
- If not, then simply host your own show and use your host benefits to get the products you want.
- If you REALLY like the person who'd be your director, by signing as a new consultant, you'd give them the extra new recruit bonus (trip points, qualifying pc dollars, and h.o. lead continuation, etc.)
- If money is tight, go for the resigning. If you can handle the $80 and want to bless someone with a new consultant, sign as a newby.

I'd only recommend buying a new kit if you plan to work/earn New Consultant Rewards. If you really don't think you'll do that (and assuming you want your same recruiter) then the $25 is your best option. If you are considering changing recruiters/upline, you think there's a chance that you could earn the April Recruit bonus or if you think you might do enough in your first 90 days to earn PC$ then I agree that you should go with the mini-kit over the full kit.But it's impossible for us to make this decision for you. You know yourself better than we know you. ;)

1. Can I renew my consultant contract before it expires?

Yes, you can renew your consultant contract at any time before it expires. It is recommended to start the renewal process at least 30 days before your contract expires to ensure a smooth transition.

2. What happens if I don't renew my consultant contract?

If you choose not to renew your consultant contract, your account will become inactive after the expiration date. This means you will no longer have access to your personal website, online training resources, and will not be able to place orders or earn commission.

3. Can I change my mind and renew my contract after it has expired?

Yes, you can still renew your consultant contract after it has expired. However, you will need to contact our consultant support team for assistance and there may be additional fees involved.

4. What if I want to resign from being a consultant?

If you no longer wish to be a Pampered Chef consultant, you can resign at any time. Simply contact our consultant support team to initiate the resignation process. Please note that resigning from your consultant position means you will lose access to your personal website and any future commission earnings.

5. Will my consultant number and downline be affected if I renew my contract?

No, your consultant number and downline will remain the same if you renew your contract. This ensures that you will continue to receive credit for any sales made by your downline and maintain your leadership status within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat