• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

IPT Update Timeframe: Director Promotion on May 1st

In summary, the update process for an Ipt typically takes about 10-15 minutes and requires an internet connection. Once the update is complete, the device will automatically restart and a notification will appear. It is not recommended to use the Ipt during the update and if it takes longer than 15 minutes, troubleshooting may be necessary.
SusanBP0129
I was wondering how long it usually takes for the IPT to update. I promoted to Director ( :D ) on May 1st, but it still shows at "FUT" on my IPT.
I know I am impatient...LOL...but was wondering if anyone knew.

That's been posted before, don't remember the exact date, but probably later in the week once everything for month end processes and shows get off any credit holds.

SusanBP0129 said:
I was wondering how long it usually takes for the IPT to update. I promoted to Director ( :D ) on May 1st, but it still shows at "FUT" on my IPT.
I know I am impatient...LOL...but was wondering if anyone knew.

LOL - mine still shows consultant - and I've been an FD for 2 months. Oh well, as long as I get the overrides, it doesn't bother me! Oh - and I can access my FD reports, so I know it went through.

It will post around or before the 10th. That's the day that director's reports are published and everything is totally updated from the previous month. Congratulations! :)

Thank you!

1. How long does it take for an Ipt to update?

The update process for an Ipt typically takes about 10-15 minutes to complete. However, the exact time may vary depending on the size of the update and the speed of your internet connection.

2. Do I need to be connected to the internet for an Ipt update?

Yes, in order to update your Ipt, you will need to be connected to the internet. This is necessary to download the update files and ensure that your device is running the most current version.

3. How will I know when my Ipt has finished updating?

Once the update process is complete, your Ipt will automatically restart and you will see a notification on the screen indicating that the update was successful. You can also check the settings on your Ipt to confirm that it is running the latest version.

4. Can I continue using my Ipt while it is updating?

No, it is recommended that you do not use your Ipt while it is updating. This can interrupt the update process and may cause issues with your device. It is best to wait until the update is complete before using your Ipt again.

5. What should I do if my Ipt update is taking longer than expected?

If your Ipt update is taking longer than 15 minutes, you may need to troubleshoot the issue. Check your internet connection and make sure it is stable. You can also try restarting your Ipt and attempting the update again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • krzymomof4