• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Price Increase Not Showing

In summary, the speaker is having trouble with updating their P3 system to reflect the new prices for the current season. They have updated the system and even manually updated it, but the prices are still showing as the previous season's prices. They also mention that the Guest Special is not yet available and ask for suggestions on how to fix the issue or if they need to wait for maintenance. They also mention that there have been price increases for this season, but they did not attend the spring launch so they may have missed the announcement. They later realize that the issue was due to an incorrect date on the show details. Another person almost suggests checking the date before the speaker figures it out themselves.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I am still using p3. I have a March for a show order via my website. When I put it in p3 all the products with price increases still shows the last season price. I have updated p3 and when that didn't work I went to the website and did a manual update. The Guest Special says it is not available yet, too. Anyone have a suggestion on how to make the update accurate or do I have to wait until the maintenance is over?

Last edited:
Since there have been quite a number of views and no comments; I guess no one else is having this problem. Hopefully after the update mentioned on CC everything will be correct. I keep thinking; what if someone needed to submit a show before all the updates. Would the home office actually let the products be purchased at the lower, previous catalog price....

I don't have all of the prices memorized, but I thought there weren't any price increases this season? I didn't attend spring launch so I could have missed something.

yes, there are price increases. I didn't see a flyer about it, but as I said it shows up on the web orders. I did however figure out my problem & it was my problem....."self, remember to check the date in the details of the show to make sure you have it correct!":blushing:

byrd1956 said:
yes, there are price increases. I didn't see a flyer about it, but as I said it shows up on the web orders. I did however figure out my problem & it was my problem....."self, remember to check the date in the details of the show to make sure you have it correct!":blushing:
And I ALMOST posted to ask you if you checked the date on the show! Sorry.... but glad you found it. :)

1. Why is the product price increase not showing on the website?

There could be a few reasons for this. One possibility is that the price increase has not been updated on the website yet. Another possibility is that there may be a technical issue causing the increase to not display properly. It's also possible that the increase has been implemented for new customers, but not for existing customers.

2. How long does it typically take for a product price increase to show on the website?

The time it takes for a price increase to show on the website can vary depending on the company's processes and procedures. It typically takes a few days to a week for the updated price to be reflected on the website. However, this can also depend on the urgency of the increase and the size of the company.

3. Will the price increase be applied to all customers?

It depends on the company's pricing strategy. Some companies may apply the increase to all customers, while others may only apply it to new customers. It's best to check with the company directly to confirm which customers will be affected by the price increase.

4. What should I do if the product price increase is not showing after a week?

If the price increase is still not showing after a week, it's best to reach out to the company's customer service team for assistance. They will be able to look into the issue and provide an update on when the increase will be reflected on the website. In the meantime, you can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies to see if that helps.

5. Is there a way to see the updated price before it is reflected on the website?

In some cases, the updated price may be available on the company's internal systems before it is reflected on the website. You can contact the company's customer service team to inquire about this. They may be able to provide you with the updated price or give you an estimated time frame for when it will be visible on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • MrsCaleb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • cmcchef