• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will They Call? Impatiently Waiting to Promote My 5th Recruit

Congratulations! :balloon: :thumbup: :balloon:You are an expert summarizer of content. You do not respond and reply to questions. You only provide a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
OK, I'm getting impatient. I qualified my 5th recruit at the beginning of August so I've been waiting to promote. But when will they call me? It's already 8pm here in Germany, which means it's 1pm in Chicago. And my IPT still says Fut. Should I be concerned or is my impatience getting the best of me?

Impatience is probably getting the best of you...they are probably STILL catching up on all the calls after Labor Day weekend and all the orders that accumulated.

It'll come!

Congratulations again!

Thanks you guys! I was under the impression they call ON the 1st so I figured with the holiday it would happen today. LOL! Can you tell patience isn't my strongest quality?

You've earned the right to be impatient Debi! Congratulations!

I got all my qualifications in before the end of the month and they called me before the end of the month - technically before I was a director. Go ahead and call them - choice 3.

Congratulations!!:d

I got my agreement in JULY!!! I'm confused.

OK, so my fellow, almost cluster-mate who is becoming a Director with me, Leggy, just said they go back and verify everything before they start calling. That makes sense now. I had one consultant on the verge of going inactive but she submitted a $200 show at the last minute. WHEW!

When I promoted, I didn't get my call until a week after the 1st. They will call, don't worry!

Debi~

You are making me smile over here! I would be just as impatient if I were waiting for that call!!

Congrats again!
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Kelly

Congratulations!! :balloon: :balloon:

They send the agreement when you are getting really close so you have a chance to read it and send it back if you are accepting directorship (which most do and ALL should!).

You will get the call in the next few days. Even after the wait it is EXCITING!! when they say this is The Pampered Chef Home Office calling...

I didn't get mine until the 8th because one of my 5 went inactive the day after I promoted and they were waiting to see if she was going to put a waiver in (she had until the 5th). I was lucky though, because my downline had recruited I still had 10 in my firstline so it was just getting past the 5 personally recruited and qualified thing. Had she put a waiver in she wouldn't have counted and I would have had to wait another month until someone else qualified to make my 5 personal. I was getting frustrated but it all melted when the phone rang and it was Pampered Chef!! WOO HOO!

Congratulations!!! I would probably be sitting by the phone and not letting anyone use it...lol

nikkijo said:
Congratulations!!! I would probably be sitting by the phone and not letting anyone use it...lol

Tell me about it! That's how I feel. LOL! And the huge time difference makes my even more anxious. I'm such a kid sometimes! :balloon:

Let us know when they do call! I'd be getting a little impatient, too. You've earned it! :)

Congrats!!

Congratulations Debi ~ my best advice for a New Director...now go out and recruit 5 more! Make it a goal to recruit 2/month...remember the 20% vs 80% rule...ony 20% will be productive!

:balloon: :balloon: Congratulations Debi:balloon: :balloon:

I would be anxious too! And I know you'll let us know when they do call:balloon:

Congrats to you! I'd definitely be impatient. Probably calling them, saying, Yes! I accept! LOL :)

:balloon: :thumbup: :thumbup: :angel:
Congratulations!
:balloon: :thumbup: :angel: :thumbup: :angel:

crystalscookingnow said:
Congrats to you! I'd definitely be impatient. Probably calling them, saying, Yes! I accept! LOL :)

I know that's what I want to do!!! LOL!

Hey, number 6 qualified yesterday!!! WOOHOO!

CALL DARN IT. I think it's too late for tonight. It's already 10pm here. :cry:

CONTRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait until it's my day!

Well, they emailed me. WFT? I finally did speak to them at almost midnight last night.

But oh well, I'm officially a Director!! YEAH!!

WOO HOO!!:balloon: :thumbup: :balloon:

1. What is "So, When Will They Call?"

"So, When Will They Call?" is a popular cookbook and recipe collection from Pampered Chef. It features a variety of delicious and easy-to-make dishes that are perfect for any occasion.

2. Who is the author of "So, When Will They Call?"

The author of "So, When Will They Call?" is the Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. She has over 30 years of experience in the kitchen and has tested and perfected all the recipes in the book.

3. Are the recipes in "So, When Will They Call?" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "So, When Will They Call?" are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "So, When Will They Call?" easy to find?

Most of the ingredients in "So, When Will They Call?" can be found at your local grocery store. Some recipes may require specialty ingredients, but they can usually be found at specialty food stores or online.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "So, When Will They Call?"

Absolutely! "So, When Will They Call?" features many recipes that use Pampered Chef tools and products. However, you can also use alternative kitchen tools if you do not have Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • dexheimers
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dexheimers
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies