• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promotion Surprises: My Journey to FU Status!

In summary, your first recruit went inactive on the 5th, but they sent you a letter of recognition and congrats on the 9th. Your second recruit signed last month, and unless your first person becomes active again this month then you will not be a future director next month.
heat123
Silver Member
I promoted at the end of Oct with two recruits but I thought it got relinquished because my 1st went inactive on the 5th. But They sent a letter of recognition and congrats on the 9th and my IPT finally updated to FU or whatever it is on there? I think it was a mistake but it was nice to get such a welcome letter!:D Now I have to sign #3 (working on that ) and #4 to stay FD! LOL

I signed my 2nd recruit last month and have still not received ANYTHING from Ho besides the post card with "Cartoon Jean" on it. Does my recruit have to qualify or something?

heat123 said:
I promoted at the end of Oct with two recruits but I thought it got relinquished because my 1st went inactive on the 5th. But They sent a letter of recognition and congrats on the 9th and my IPT finally updated to FU or whatever it is on there? I think it was a mistake but it was nice to get such a welcome letter!:D Now I have to sign #3 (working on that ) and #4 to stay FD! LOL
Okay, here is how it works, at least this is how I understand it and I was a director for a few years so we have to try to keep up with policies! but my brain is fuzzy but as I understand it....
The reason you are a future director now is because last month your person qualified, the 1st is a new month, so it will go into effect next month and unless your first person becomes active again this month then you will not be a future director next month.
Feel free, anyone, to correct me, if I just gave out wrong info.... but I think this is how it works and if I'm wrong, then the sent out the letter before the 5th!

Christ Follower said:
I signed my 2nd recruit last month and have still not received ANYTHING from Ho besides the post card with "Cartoon Jean" on it. Does my recruit have to qualify or something?
I believe they have to qualify because I signed someone in October and it still is showing me consultant status. I signed another girl last week and I still haven't seen a change.:(
oh well my girl from last week is a big go-getter, I think she'll qualify by the 2nd week of Dec!:sing: :D

They don't have to qualify, but it usually takes the IPT until the 10th of the month to update. Con to Fut promotions are effective the month after the second recruit signs (or reactivates). When you lose FD because of people going inactive, they leave it up on the IPT for a month.Ellen- if you signed your second last month and your IPT still doesn't say FUT (and your first recruit is still active) the you should call HO and check on it.

Christ Follower said:

The same here. My IPT does show 3 recruits but I haven't received my bonus yet. I did get an email invitation to leadership though. And my catalogs.

I was told by HO a couple days ago that they do not need to be qualified for you to become FD, just two signed on. It will become effective on the following month. So as long as you reach 1250 in sales you will get the extra percentage rate in your pay check. As far as the "title" changing in the sytem though, I don't know that..

Brandi2007 said:
I was told by HO a couple days ago that they do not need to be qualified for you to become FD, just two signed on.
You actually have to have 2 active personal recruits. (Just a fine nuance...)

The recruits do not need to be active to attend LS though, right?

As long as you register while you're listed as FD. That's what happened to me last year (I think).

chefann said:
They don't have to qualify, but it usually takes the IPT until the 10th of the month to update. Con to Fut promotions are effective the month after the second recruit signs (or reactivates). When you lose FD because of people going inactive, they leave it up on the IPT for a month.

Ellen- if you signed your second last month and your IPT still doesn't say FUT (and your first recruit is still active) the you should call HO and check on it.
My IPT says FUT back I haven't received any sort of letter or anything. Was I supposed to?

stacywhitlow said:
The same here. My IPT does show 3 recruits but I haven't received my bonus yet. I did get an email invitation to leadership though. And my catalogs.
I did get my catalogs right away so that was good.:thumbup: No "bonus" or anything though...

I just got a letter but still waiting on my check!

stacywhitlow said:
I just got a letter but still waiting on my check!
Me too, although I am not sure I will get one, now??:confused:

how funny, I've received a 100 check and an invite to leadership but no recognition/congratulations leter, things that make you go hmmmm!:confused: :)

1. What is "Promotion Surprises: My Journey to FU Status!"?

"Promotion Surprises: My Journey to FU Status!" is a book written by the founder and CEO of Pampered Chef, sharing her personal journey and secrets to achieving success and reaching the prestigious title of FU (Future Unlimited) status in the company.

2. How can this book help me in my career at Pampered Chef?

This book provides valuable insights and tips from the CEO herself on how to succeed and advance in the company. It offers practical advice on leadership, goal-setting, and overcoming challenges, which can be applied to your own career at Pampered Chef.

3. Is this book only for those who want to reach FU status?

No, this book is for anyone who wants to excel in their career and reach their full potential. While it does focus on the journey to FU status, the advice and lessons can be beneficial for all levels of employees at Pampered Chef.

4. Can I purchase this book online or do I have to attend a Pampered Chef event?

You can purchase this book online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. It is also available for purchase at Pampered Chef events and conferences.

5. Are there any other resources available for learning about reaching FU status?

Yes, in addition to "Promotion Surprises: My Journey to FU Status!", Pampered Chef offers training and development opportunities for employees looking to advance in their career. This includes workshops, webinars, and mentorship programs focusing on leadership and professional development.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Chefstover2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • jennyl